Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...

I'm finally part of the lifted Titan club and I owe it all to Greg at PRG! Thanks to him and his team over in Cali for all the help and support with everything!

To all you Florida Titans....I'm representin'

BEFORE:

AFTER:

To Greg: Hope your house turns out great bro....keep up the great work for us here on TT!!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Good looking truck! Greg is good at what he does. You gonna make the meet in Daytona? We need some more lifted trucks to attend!:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
93,889 Posts
Your truck really looks great! Nice job on the lift and wheel choice.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jasonmotox said:
Good looking truck! Greg is good at what he does. You gonna make the meet in Daytona? We need some more lifted trucks to attend!:cheers:
I'd like to! Gotta do my best to represent the FL boys and TT. I'll see if I can arrange my schedule to get out there. Plus I need a good surf trip so Daytona will suffice just fine:cheers:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Arachnid said:
Your truck really looks great! Nice job on the lift and wheel choice.
Thanks bro!

And I will make sure to beware the arachnid:cheers:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
iLoveSoccrMoms15 said:
I'd like to! Gotta do my best to represent the FL boys and TT. I'll see if I can arrange my schedule to get out there. Plus I need a good surf trip so Daytona will suffice just fine:cheers:

You better make it man to the Daytona meet, plenty of time to plan! That will put us at 3 big boys with us. Its amazing what a difference it makes in the truck, very nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.