Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got off the phone with greg from prg and i ordered a set of radflo front coilovers and donahue shocks for the rear. I can't wait to get these and put them on and feel the difference. Thanks again Greg for all you assistance. Anybody with this setup please chime in on any suggestions on installation!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
i just got off the phone with greg from prg and i ordered a set of radflo front coilovers and donahue shocks for the rear. I can't wait to get these and put them on and feel the difference. Thanks again Greg for all you assistance. Anybody with this setup please chime in on any suggestions on installation!
Man are you in for it...You THINK you shocks suck, wait until you KNOW!
You gonna luv it...

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
You are going to love it!!! I look forward to speed bumps and figuring out what speed the truck like to hit them at...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just installed Deavers and DR's on my 06, cannot belive the ride improvement, well worth the time and $. Thanks Greg.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did you get the new shocks from greg yet? I am considering the radflos myself to level out my titan. Let us know how you like the ride and how much lift you get from the shocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts