Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is great products and GREAT customer service!!!!!!!!!:redblob":redblob"

GET THESE BRAKES

Hey Keith next time you are in Massachusetts....Keep it under 100mph.:)

Reactions: frozenrotors

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure.........I have heard that before.:)

Now back to brakes....Checking in at the 1100 mile mark on the new brakes and all is AWESOME. In that time I have had a couple of quick stops and they hauled the Titan down and stopped great!:redblob"

·
Frozen Rotors
208 Posts
Hmmm Dave,

I seem to remember having to 'slow' a few of you guys down before letting you loose on the race track ! I'm glad the brakes are doing 'their job'. If you have any questions or any other vehicles that need the 'cure', please let me know. I can extend the same offer I did for the Titan, to other vehicles as well.

Keith

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keith could you pm a price for a all four wheel set-up for a 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5SL.
I would be looking for slotted just for the looks, but also wanted a price on just regular rotors(non slotted).
As far as pads go I take your chioce. Going on wife's car. She is not one to be real hard on her stuff. But I do drive it!!:teethmast

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have an 06 CC 2WD titan and I need front rotors and pads, what can you get going for me?? Thanks!

Hmmm Dave,

I seem to remember having to 'slow' a few of you guys down before letting you loose on the race track ! I'm glad the brakes are doing 'their job'. If you have any questions or any other vehicles that need the 'cure', please let me know. I can extend the same offer I did for the Titan, to other vehicles as well.

Keith

·
Frozen Rotors
208 Posts
Hello Titian707,

I can offer the same set up and price structure as I'm offering other Titan members. 10% off of retail on pads and rotors. If you want to 'pm' or email me, I can give you a quote or estimate that way. Be sure to include your shipping address for freight.

Thanks again for considering Frozen Rotors.

Keith

[email protected]

High Performance Brake Pads and Brake Rotors - Frozen Rotors

1.888.323.8456 / 952.746.8880

1 - 7 of 7 Posts