Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 4x4 mini lift for my 2wd last week from you guys and its fantastic!!! Greg knows his Titan suspension... Answered all my questions and help me make my decision within minutes. I love the setup you guys sold me and couldn't be any happier. Thanks for the great customer service you guys provide with fast promissing on the shipping.

For the guys that wants to know. Greg sold me 4x4 front strut/spring assemble with spacer and 2 4x4 DRE shocks and 2" blocks for the rear... I do have before and after pics that I will be putting up shortly. I have the front and rear stillen sway bars coming also:coolsmile

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
Looks nice Good to see a slightly different application of parts to meet a clients desires.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
konigfritz said:
Looks good. I hope to order from them soon.
You won't regret doing business with PRG. Just tell Greg your needs/wants and he'll give you options on your budget... I will be calling them again sometime soon hehe...

Thanks for the comments fellas!

·
Registered
902 Posts
man. that tree thing had me rollin'. good catch jimbo.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Titan R said:
You won't regret doing business with PRG. Just tell Greg your needs/wants and he'll give you options on your budget... I will be calling them again sometime soon hehe...

Thanks for the comments fellas!
agreed many times over

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Nice lift! I'd love to put a 4" spindle lift on my truck! All I need is a good tax return! :teethmast

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
Looks good. Greg does know his stuff. I can talk with him for hours and never get bored. If you are ever lucky enough, Jen makes some great chicken tortilla soup .

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blackbeauty said:
Nice lift! I'd love to put a 4" spindle lift on my truck! All I need is a good tax return! :teethmast
Well I got a total of 3" front and rear so Im really satisfied!.. Cant complain about the price either.

Aqua- I don't think I'll ever have the luck for Jen's food since I'm so far away. I do love homemade food though. You just made me hungry!!! I just ate too. Did you ever get new spacers for your new Titan yet?

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Ditto on Greg & Jen -- see my sig / ordered... Greg will tailor it to exactly what you are looking for...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts