Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've gotten the LED light bug lately I've been posting, researching, messaging, buying, and asking lots of questions about LEDS since they are pretty new to me. Snave7 was kind enough to send me his Diode Dynamics LED Fog lights for free! He had upgraded to HIDS so they were laying around his garage I guess. He saw I'm in Pittsburgh and must be a Steelers fan so he even picked up the shipping! What a guy, thanks Mike, much appreciated! Titan Talk really is the best! Oh and the lights are really great too! They match my headlights perfectly, they are meant more for that reason not so much better lighting. Maybe if and when I upgrade I'll send them to someone else! Hit me up if you're ever in Steel city Mike!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Nice work, Snave.

Reactions: snave7

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Looks good man, glad they're getting used! Love to grab a Primanti sammich and an IC Light sometime. Give me a yell if you get tired of all that snow and head to the beach!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quoteLooks good man, glad they're getting used! Love to grab a Primanti sammich and an IC Light sometime. Give me a yell if you get tired of all that snow and head to the beach! ][/quote]

haha sounds good!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Nice! Great community here. Be sure to pass it on!

Now, if only I could be so lucky...a full external LED setup is up next for me after I get my bpipes and uprev. Definitely not cheap.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Viking you inbox is full I can't message you back about the headlights

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about that, I cleared out some old messages. Should be good to go now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts