Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First things first I would just like to say thank you to Jeff from Cajun b pipes and thanks to Joe from Cajun tuning. They both have been the most helpful and quick responding I could ever ask for. First to start off I ordered the stage to package from Cajun and four days before install my motor blew, but motor had 255k on it so I'm not complaining much. I love my Titan best truck ever as they waited patiently for me to get motor installed they were extremely helpful I'm not a mechanic more of a parts changer. But because I'm no mechanic I have a million questions and they were very patient and answered them with a timely manner. The exhaust Jeff set me up with sounds great I love it way better than my straights and he was right there easy to reach when I needed help with the install, also hooked me up with the axle vent mod. Joe with Uprev is amazing he got me the base tune on a Sunday night when I was in a bind trying to get home for thanksgiving. He also has been awesome working with me around thanksgiving. We were on the last time ready to flash when my ecu got fried by water leakage so now I'm replacing my iPdm and ecu and instead of towing to the stealership and buying their ecu and getting it programmed for about 1000$ I bought a used one for 200$ and Joe is going to flash it life saver. All I'm saying is if you want great customer service and friendly help not to mention no hold time lol Cajun is the way to go they are the best and I will talking to Jeff before any mod he knows his business. Got to love Cajun. Thanks to all who read and if your manifold is cracked there is only one way to go! GO CAJUN!!

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Joe and Jeff are exactly what this man speaks about! Joe i have had experience with in the past, and Jeff i have been talking over the last few days, both have been fantastic and quick to respond! Simply the best!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts