Nissan Titan Forum banner

Would you be interested in buying a change tray if I had them made up?

• NO - My Titan came with the tray!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NO - Mine didnt come with it but I am chasing Nissan for it

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • NO- Dont need it , dont care. Quit bringing up the change tray!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • YES - Yes I would buy a change tray for $20 or $30.

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I hate to beat this change tray issue to death. I finally obtained my change tray from my salesmen who stole it out of an Armada LE. I am thinking of going to a plastics shop and have the tray dupicated. I saw a post in the other thread that Nissan is charging like $70 for this tray. If I could have this made and sell it for $20 - $30 or so would there be any interest? What do you think? I am going to try and make a poll question out of this. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I have Nissan's promise to make good on the charge for the tray when I get it.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Got a call a few minutes ago from my dealer. My tray is in and I will pick it up tomorrow. Ater that a simple fax to Nissan and I should see a reimbursement check in 10 days.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Craig_SRV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, I hate to beat this change tray issue to death. I finally obtained my change tray from my salesmen who stole it out of an Armada LE. I am thinking of going to a plastics shop and have the tray dupicated. I saw a post in the other thread that Nissan is charging like $70 for this tray. If I could have this made and sell it for $20 - $30 or so would there be any interest? What do you think? I am going to try and make a poll question out of this. Thanks guys.

I would be real careful about the copy..Change the design if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
www.durocab.com said:
Craig_SRV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be real careful about the copy..Change the design if you know what I mean.
hell nissan claims the stop making the change tray :huh: i say make on and we will tell nissan to kiss arse

1 - 8 of 8 Posts