Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say that as someone who has followed this community for several years, the management of this community is a bunch of communists. As a member of the Facebook group, I have seen the heavy handed snowflakiness of the admins, who feel like they can say whatever they want with no repercussions, then ban those who speak against them. I have zero interest in supporting this community any longer. You want to make a profit from this community and control the content. You are no better than the people you talk **** about. You say leave the politics out of it while being completely hypocritical of that decree. You simply use it to your benefit. While there's a lot of great people and good knowledge here, the people who run this community are cunts. Plain and simple.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
365 Posts
Bye now. Glad I didn't know ya. Not a mod. Just don't like that post. You may go.

·
Registered
481 Posts
To be honest I have no idea about the admins on this site. I havent really noticed them getting involved in anything. Its the same on every public forum though. You got someone pulling the strings that can inflict their form of punishment for any reason they want. Ive been banned from countless forums for minor stuff. Just gotta learn to live with it I guess.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,813 Posts
i am with @07xln. i have been banned from some sites for dumb reasons, not part of the cliq, being white, etc. its just life online.

·
Premium Member
21,620 Posts
I haven't been banned yet. How bad can it be?

Reactions: CBEllis and RobKar

·
Premium Member
15,742 Posts
33 replies and 7 discussions over 6 years.

don't over do it there buddy..

·
Premium Member
72,892 Posts
Get triggered much?

Window Beard Audio equipment Gadget Automotive lighting

Reactions: wbflynn67

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
365 Posts
Some times my punishment is not being banned. Cemented in an eternity of the ramblings of the pulpit of ignorance.

·
Premium Member
78,202 Posts
I just want to say that as someone who has followed this community for several years, the management of this community is a bunch of communists. As a member of the Facebook group, I have seen the heavy handed snowflakiness of the admins, who feel like they can say whatever they want with no repercussions, then ban those who speak against them. I have zero interest in supporting this community any longer. You want to make a profit from this community and control the content. You are no better than the people you talk **** about. You say leave the politics out of it while being completely hypocritical of that decree. You simply use it to your benefit. While there's a lot of great people and good knowledge here, the people who run this community are cunts. Plain and simple.
Was it something on this site, specifically, or was it on one of the FB groups? The two are different entities, with different mods/admins.

·
Super Moderator
93,863 Posts
A little too much to drink last night, or did you just forget what site you were on.

Reactions: CBEllis

·
Super Moderator
37,229 Posts
Just to point the obvious out if you weren't aware. TitanTalk is this Forum/site and has nothing to do with any FaceBook Titan pages.

We will give you the benefit of the doubt (for now) that you are conflating the two separate entities as one and the same.

Go to the FaceBook Titan page and vent your spleen, please.

·
Super Moderator
37,331 Posts
Well, looks like you have the attention of all the mods here ;)

·
Premium Member
21,620 Posts
Well, looks like you have the attention of all the mods here ;)
Definitely a case of, "Be careful what you wish for."

·
Premium Member
72,892 Posts
Maybe a little more cowbell?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't believe this forum is affiliated with the Titan talk Facebook group. But I know all too well what you're talking about because I made the dreaded mistake of crossing the admins in the Facebook group. Their punishment was swift and I was exiled... The Facebook group is a toxic pile of crap where the admins literally represent the best of all that Facebook is and s*** all over the other members. My grave sin will simply calling this out after the admins teamed up the s*** on a new member for asking a pretty basic question. I wasn't offensive nor was I rude, I simply pointed out the hypocrisy. So I'm glad at least this forum seems to be supportive of the Titan community.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts