Registered
14,153 Posts
I like this thread

thread title sucks though.

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,726 Posts
I just want to say that as someone who has followed this community for several years, the management of this community is a bunch of communists. As a member of the Facebook group, I have seen the heavy handed snowflakiness of the admins, who feel like they can say whatever they want with no repercussions, then ban those who speak against them. I have zero interest in supporting this community any longer. You want to make a profit from this community and control the content. You are no better than the people you talk **** about. You say leave the politics out of it while being completely hypocritical of that decree. You simply use it to your benefit. While there's a lot of great people and good knowledge here, the people who run this community are cunts. Plain and simple.

I'm trying to figure out how they're "communists" and are looking to PROFIT from this COMMUNIty. To the Admins, err communists I haven't received portion of the proceeds that this website provides, and I don't think I'm being used to the best of my ability. I think I should be in charge of all the .gifs or something..... What kind of lazy *** communists are you guys?!?!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just want to say that as someone who has followed this community for several years, the management of this community is a bunch of communists. As a member of the Facebook group, I have seen the heavy handed snowflakiness of the admins, who feel like they can say whatever they want with no repercussions, then ban those who speak against them. I have zero interest in supporting this community any longer. You want to make a profit from this community and control the content. You are no better than the people you talk **** about. You say leave the politics out of it while being completely hypocritical of that decree. You simply use it to your benefit. While there's a lot of great people and good knowledge here, the people who run this community are cunts. Plain and simple.
You have to be talking about the Facebook group. If I ever saw one Mod in here pushing Biden as a great president I would be gone. I can barely afford enough gas to drive my Titan because of that *** clown. :)

·
Premium Member
2013 Pro-4X - Graphite Blue Metallic
354 Posts
Huh? What happened? Damn , it’s an online forum, don’t start no trouble, won’t be no trouble…

hey, why aren’t I an admin yet? Wtf?

·
Registered
2018 Titan XD
8 Posts
Not sure what politics have to do with trucks, but either way I leave that **** alone on the internet, you aren't going to change anyone's mind no matter what you say.

That being said, if you really enjoy getting banned just join TacomaWorld! I mentioned in a comment on a thread that I was going to sell my Tacoma and got banned because it wasn't a for sale post.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well this was an entertaining read. And the fact several moderators chimed in and the OP isn’t banned says a lot. I mean, hard to be a communist when you let that sort of riff raff post at will and not get banned.

To the OP, make sure you have the right group.

To the Admin, please work on being a communist, apparently you’re not that good at it :)

·
Premium Member
21,640 Posts
To the Admin, please work on being a communist, apparently you’re not that good at it :)
I think their IQ (individually, not combined) is too high for them to be communists.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Again, the fact OP isn’t banned and the admins are actually having a bit of fun says a lot.

And actually, now that we’re talking about the communist admin…. I don’t even know who they are.

They have done such a great job of letting this place run it’s course that most folks don’t even know who they are.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts