Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congress and their staffers.

The amnesty compromise has been reached (at least 95% of it, anyway). Sen. Kennedy (D-Mass.), Sen. Kyl (R-Ariz.) and Pres. Bush have negotiated a grand compromise between those who wanted a massive increase in foreign workers and those who wanted a blanket amnesty for illegal aliens and virtually unlimited family chain migration. Nobody involved represented the American people's interest in immigration reductions.

The first key vo te will be next Monday night.

Senators are admitting privately that the bill will increase the number of greencards (for permanent settlement) by 20 million over the next 13 years. Added to the number that will be given out based on current law, that means 30-35 million greencards in just the next 13 years!

To give you an idea of how radically these Senators want to change our nation and communities, consider that there are around 25 million foreign-born now living in this country who have been given green cards over the last 75 years. That number already has overwhelmed and changed thousands of communities.

But the Senate negotiators and Pres. Bush want to raise that number of greencard holders in our communities from 25 million to 60 million in just the next 13 years!
By the year 2012, Mexicans will be the majority in the state of Texas, and the surrounding states will follow. In the next 20 to 25 years, all of the Southwest will be under Mexican control. I have nothing against Mexicans as the majority, as long as they are Americans first.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Gotta hand it to them! They are not as dumb as you would think. They know how to take over a world power without firing a shot or taking a political seat. Smart, very smart.

·
Premium Member
17,128 Posts
Reconquista! They have more kids also:

"The average size of the Mexican-American household is, at 4.1 persons, the largest among all Hispanic groups. This figure is nearly one person higher than the average for the non-Hispanic white population (U.S. Census Bureau, 1990). "

If they all start voting, things will definitely change.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Radical Islam and the Southern Border Cross Express

Border patrol agents picked up 77 Middle Eastern males in one month in June 2004 trying to cross into the US through Mexico:

Patrol agents told one Arizona newspaper that 77 males "of Middle Eastern descent" were apprehended in June in two separate incidents. All were trekking through the Chiricahua mountains and are believed to have been part of a larger group of illegal immigrants. Many were released pending immigration hearings. According to Solomon Ortiz, the Congressman for Corpus Christi in Texas, similar incidents are "happening all over the place. It's very, very scary".

The two groups of Arab males were discovered by patrol guards from Willcox, Arizona. "These guys didn't speak Spanish," said one field agent, "and they were speaking to each other in Arabic. It's ridiculous that we don't take this more seriously. We're told not to say a thing to the media." A colleague told the paper: "All the men had brand-new clothing and the exact same cut of moustache." Local ranchers have also reported a rise in the sightings of large groups of young males.

Last month, border patrol agents at McAllen airport, Texas, arrested a woman believed to be Pakistani, who was carrying a false South African passport. The woman, Farida Ahmed, is still being questioned by the FBI. She was travelling to New York, and admitted to having illegally crossed the Mexican border. She was still carrying a pair of wet jeans in her travel bag.
When you give amnesty to illegals, these people will be included, do you think that they want to become Americans.

·
Premium Member
73,356 Posts
i think they threw out this same statictics (inflated for 2007) when "black people" aka "african americans" (see now i'm trying NOT to be offensive, who the **** knows what's p.c. anymore, frankly i don't care) were the biggest minority....

the only changed i've seen is more 'urban' stations on the tv and radio.. politicaly i haven't seen much.

i really don't have a problem with a people trying to better themselves. i do have a problem when it's not being done by the books. i also hate when lazy americans *****ing about it... because, if you weren't so lazy, you could have the very same.

this is america. our national language is English. i will not speak to you in spanish in my country, but i will help you learn english. i will not dumb down my education system for you, i will offer you assistance AFTER school if it's required ON YOUR TIME. i will not change MY country to accommodate YOU. YOU came HERE by choice, YOU must conform to OUR ways.

That being said, hola!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You gotta love those idiots in congress. They are up there passing laws to control illegal imigration and the illegals will not honor the laws on the books now. Got to find some senators with balls, one never had any and the other can't find his.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
WASHINGTON (AP) - In a striking reach across party lines, the White House and key lawmakers agreed Thursday to reshape the nation's immigration laws and give millions of illegal immigrants legal status. At the same time, borders would be tightened.
This is the exact same as 1986.

This is a bigger threat to middle class America than the Islamist Terrorist.
The Democrats are looking for cheap votes, and the Republicans are looking for cheap labor.
Middle class white Americans do not have a political party. We are too fragmented, and we do not vote as a group.
So no one cares what we want.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
rholland said:
The Democrats are looking for cheap votes, and the Republicans are looking for cheap labor.

Ding Ding Ding ... we have a winner. Too bad we can't do like they did in roman times when the senate got too big for it's britches. Of course I am liable to get a visit from men in suits for actually having the sack to type that in a public forum. :gunz: :futwice:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Bhudda454 said:
Ding Ding Ding ... we have a winner. Too bad we can't do like they did in roman times when the senate got too big for it's britches. Of course I am liable to get a visit from men in suits for actually having the sack to type that in a public forum. :gunz: :futwice:
The Constitution calls it the Militia.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DEAR GEORGIANS,

Your two Senators stood at the press conference this afternoon and lent their support to the worst immigration bill in history -- and there have been some disastrous ones.

After months of promising the voters of Georgia that they would never participate in full legalization of the 12-20 million illegal aliens, these two Senators are embracing a bill that will allow more than 98% of them to remain in your communities and job markets forever.

And your Senators didn't even get the trigger they talked so much about. Rosemary Jenks is reading the bill and says that there are loopholes that allow the full amnesty whether or not any additional enforcement measures are ever implemented. In fact, the enforcement sections are as riddled with loopholes as the 1986 amnesty, Rosemary says.

Sen. Isakson and Sen. Chambliss have been played as fools by Pres. Bush
and Sen. Kennedy.

Their embarrassment would be greatly reduced if you can persuade them to vote NO next Monday.

The state of Georgia and the good citizens of Georgia are being used as the primary props to try to convince the nation that this bill will end illegal immigration and do what is best for the American people.
Washington D. C., Hard at work.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From the L.A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for
cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants
working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on
Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely
illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).

(All of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth
(and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York )

results from immigration.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Long Live the Alamo!!!!!

Gee, another Mexican/American War!!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I'm all for immigration, so long as you do it the RIGHT AND LEGAL way. And i don't mean just Mexican illegal immigrants, but also those who overstay their work and/or vacation visas, then decide that they want to stay here, bucking the system.
Don't come here, refuse to speak English, refuse to work, refuse to pay taxes, refuse to adapt to American cultures, yet expect US Citizens to speak Spanish, work and pay taxes b/c you can't do so, provide you with free healthcare, AND give you the rights that US Citizens deserve?

**** that

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
By Ruben Navarrette Jr.
Special to CNN

SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) -- On Thursday, senators announced a rather remarkable bipartisan compromise on immigration reform that combines border enforcement, a guest worker program, a path to legalization for illegal immigrants, tougher employer sanctions, and an education/skills-based point system for future immigrants.
(That reminds me. Memo to the low skilled: "Grow up. Stop complaining. And go get more skills. Then you won't have to suffer the humiliation of being driven out of the market by folks with a sixth-grade education who are here illegally and don't even speak English.")
The Senate compromise isn't perfect. But it's bold and thoughtful, and it's a start. It also did something that's very significant -- dividing traditional allies and uniting traditional adversaries.
If the deal crumbles, we'll return to the status quo. Illegal immigrants will still come to the United States do jobs that Americans won't do. And employers will still hire them. Nothing will change. No one will be punished or held accountable. There's a word for that. I know -- wait for it: amnesty.
People like Ruben Navarrette Jr. and CNN think that illeagal immigrants have every right to come here.
(That reminds me. Memo to the illeagal immigrants, stay home and fix your own country.

·
Premium Member
73,356 Posts
i dunno man,this is gonna hit everyone's pockets.

i visted costa rica and they have some good laws to protect local labor. i can live there and own a business and run it, however i can not have a job that could be done by tico labor (tico being a local). therefore i can own and run a resturant and earn a check from it, however i can not bus my own tables, cook the meals, wash the dishes, etc.. it can and in the costa rican governments opinion should be done by ticos.

now, i'm not sure what exists here, but from what i've heard in industry one immagrant gets a fake SS#. he then gives it to 10 of his buddies to use.. to the employer it seems legit... i'm not quite sure how it all works out in the end but it seems like every one of our systems is volunerable to being "worked"...

i'm not lazy, i don't *****, and i'm proud about that. i get up each day and do my job just the same...

i just don't think it's fair to the rest of america to let the illegals slip in and then be protected by laws... we will bleed ourselves dry and i will still be the middle class glueing this country together, just like my father, his father, and his father's father, whom happened to be an immagrant from italy....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts