Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Each month, we update our Promo Zone with special offers, rebates and deals of which many are unique to AutoAnything! Below are just a few promos we have for this month, but check back often as they are updated regularly. Hurry, offers end soon!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Hey Clark, any forum promo codes? I have RBP tips right now, but I'm really diggin' those Gibson metal mulisha tips.

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Clicked he link. FRMTITAN15 isn't working. Looking to get either an extang trifecta or tonno pro tri fold. And depending on final price, maybe a MXP.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
None of the promo codes will work on MAP (min advertised price) products and vendors. But I can PM you a price quote with a discount, PM sent :)

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Disregard. Retrax opted out of the 15%. I'm on the phone trying to get a deal done.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Scottysize, were you able to get what you needed?
Of course. Yet another happy and penniless costumer. LOL Thanks to the CS Rep that gave me a discount. My problem was Retrax didn't participate in the 15% off, but I still got 10% off. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
I ordered some Nifty Catch All carpet mats for my wife's Murano today. Thanks for the promo code!

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
HOLY COW! I got my Retrax TODAY! I ordered it Tuesday at 5pm Texas time. 30 minutes and installed. Awesome!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts