Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Wow went on the website and was trying to purches a cover and ended up chating with a guy named perry who was rude and didnt even want to try and answer my questions or help me. When i asked about the discount i was told there was none and goodbye not to sure if i want to deal with people like that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
anything on the powerstop brakes? i would like to do front and back.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow went on the website and was trying to purches a cover and ended up chating with a guy named perry who was rude and didnt even want to try and answer my questions or help me. When i asked about the discount i was told there was none and goodbye not to sure if i want to deal with people like that.
Sorry to hear that, if you are still looking for a cover let me know and I will make it right for you!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi, yes the 15% code will work at checkout, just click the banner below!
Is that the forum coupon code? 15% off? Im on my mobile an cant see your sig, can you comment the coupon code so i can copy and paste... Im about to purchase a substantial order... Airraid mxp intake jba headers and jba cat back... And i need all the discount i can get

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Is that the forum coupon code? 15% off? Im on my mobile an cant see your sig, can you comment the coupon code so i can copy and paste... Im about to purchase a substantial order... Airraid mxp intake jba headers and jba cat back... And i need all the discount i can get

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
check post 18 for tt forum coupon code

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for the response, but I talked to one of the customer service people on the site and they helped me out. Really great customer service! Thank you.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Any discounts on lighting? Like maybe the Hella Optilux 2500 or Hella 500s.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts