Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've read many threads on here and I am just curious about the leveling of my Titan. What would I benefit from this? I'm not one of those who is looking to get heads turning. I just started reading about it and saw that many are doing it and was curious. So can anyone give me a serious explanation as to what the benefit is other than it just looks cool. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
It's 100% looks. You get shorter suspension travel as well as decreased aerodynamics (which may lead to an extremely insignifanct loss of MPGs). Also your headlights tilt up a bit and blind whoever you are sitting behind in traffic. But it does make the truck look a lot less tiny. It also lowers the back end a little bit to get the leveled look. Non of that stopped me though ��

Reactions: tboneshell

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
It's 100% looks. You get shorter suspension travel as well as decreased aerodynamics (which may lead to an extremely insignifanct loss of MPGs). Also your headlights tilt up a bit and blind whoever you are sitting behind in traffic. But it does make the truck look a lot less tiny. It also lowers the back end a little bit to get the leveled look. Non of that stopped me though ��
You actually do get a bit of clearance, add to that a little bigger tire and you can pick up another 2-3" of clearance, headlights can (and should) easily be adjusted.

Reactions: tboneshell

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks that's kind of what I thought. I might consider new wheels in the future. Appreciate the information!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts