573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

My dad doing the PWM because I didnt want to cut into the truck

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

this came in the mail today....

Also found out that the bull bar wont work once I do the body lift but for now its fine.. so I could have saved some money had I known that before..

Next up will be some flares

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I too am a budget builder and I have priced out everything you have done and what kinda budget are you on? How much have you spent since you have had the truck excluding the cost of buying the truck? I would guess at least a few Gs

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I havnt spent much to tell you the truth. All the installs have been done in the back yard. I have a friend that works at a tire shop so mounting balancing and tires are discounted. Most if not all big parts have been from ebay. I explained how to get parts cheaper.

I also sold alot of old sneakers I had laying around ( Air Jordans ) Most sold for about 200 bucks a pair. So all that money went back into the truck

as of right now I would say about 2 grand maybe max... into the truck? I would think thats kinda cheap for a nice looking truck with only a few brand name parts ( Rims/tires/shocks) the rest are knock off or 3rd brand.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Okay then I suppose I could see that. I remeber when I was pricing out the lift I wanted from prg, the total was like 5 grand for that alone and I already spent 1500 on wheels and tires then exaust and intake was another 300 so I've dropped a lot into the truck and it's nothing special. Oh and all the money I spend on bedliner :)

Anyways, your truck looks great man. Don't stop, just mod the sh!t out of it!

·
Registered
811 Posts

this came in the mail today....

Also found out that the bull bar wont work once I do the body lift but for now its fine.. so I could have saved some money had I known that before..

Next up will be some flares
Install that puppy and post some pics and videos. I wanna hear it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Truck looks great man! I like it! Im a little confused on your lift set up... how much lift do you actually have?? Are you running the Bilstiens on middle setting plus the Rough Country 3'' lift??

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Been super busy with work past few days.... Body lift is here...

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

Wont be going on for a few weeks because I been working from 7am-11pm for the past week and change... Anyways there you go more pics and info to come

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
At this point it is no longer a budget... :(

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
selling the body lift for a chip... cant afford the install on the body lift...

also bought the bed cover tri fold for 150 bucks shipped on black friday

·
Registered
309 Posts
What are your fender heights?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
i'll check tomorrow..

·
Registered
344 Posts
what were u gonna have to pay for body lift install? i was thinkin of doing it after i get my suspension lift

21 - 40 of 150 Posts