Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take the test and post your score. I know I'm a nerd...

HelloQuizzy.com: The Commonly Confused Words Test

Advanced

You scored 86% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 73% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Advanced

You scored 100% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 47% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Advanced

You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

·
Registered
844 Posts
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 53% Expert!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it

·
Registered
414 Posts
Advanced

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 67% Expert!

·
Super Moderator
160,649 Posts
Here's my results:

You scored 100% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

·
Registered
199 Posts
English Genius
You scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 92% Expert!

·
Premium Member
69,550 Posts
Kentucky boys ain't so dum!! LOL!!

English Genius
You scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Advanced

You scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

·
Premium Member
69,550 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
cboy! stop playing "silence of the lambs" and get your arse over here!

Reactions: Blavis

·
Registered
41,353 Posts

·
Premium Member
69,550 Posts
The LANOLIN lotion???

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
We're in Beta (aka: buggy)!
Hello Quizzy
Compared to other takers
51/100 You scored 100% on Beginner, higher than 51% of your peers. 13/100 You scored 93% on Intermediate, higher than 13% of your peers. 17/100 You scored 87% on Advanced, higher than 17% of your peers. 27/100 You scored 73% on Expert, higher than 27% of your peers. How everyone did
Beginner Intermediate Advanced Expert Recent Results
lookingnow4u just scored English Genius
LilMissCarrie just scored Advanced
MissCapulet83 just scored English Genius
ladyblue66 just scored Advanced
scottzorrzz just scored Advanced

Post your results

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test ...

Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts