Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out testing with a friend yesterday and it was a little wet. As usual the Toyos hooked up and got me through some nasty holes with just a 2wd.

The results.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill wash the big chunks off but thats about it.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here a few of a friends race truck. Keep in mind is have no windshield or glass, basically an open ****pit.

And a huck for good measure. And the destroyed front clip after hitting a tree.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Cool Pics!!! Why don't you just park it in the middle of the road next time??? :sarcasm:

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sometimes its tough but no issues yesterday. This was after the Terribles Cup in vegas over the summer

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
awesome pictures.

·
Premium Member
75,679 Posts
not too bad... i know sand gets everywhere @ the beach, always fun.

how's nikon when you break something.. you know, when it's your fault? i have to send mine in and i'm probably gonna get the "well you dropped it, what are we supposed to do?" from them..

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No issues with the body, its sealed so a bit of water or mud is no problem. Only sent one lens in under warranty, it got full of dirt, they fixed it no charge. Lenses are warrantied for 5 years, just keep the receipt.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Nice to see you're putting those CORR Toyo's to good use. Any chunking yet?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope, this is my 3rd set of projects and its never been an issue.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
kartman said:
Nope, this is my 3rd set of projects and its never been an issue.
Damn! Looks like I have been getting the wrong CORR tires! Next season I'll hit up Rick and see if I can score a set or two. How much did he sell you your truckload of tires for?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The last load did not come from Rick. Cant say what I paid, thats up to the seller's to disclose.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
ncie pics kartman...looks like my truck after yesterday, except you have some chunkier stuff stuck on yours.....where'd you guys go?? i just hit a dirtroad with some nice puddles a couple miles from my house....looks like you guys had a good time though....:cheers:

·
Registered
63 Posts
kartman said:
17 and carefree

heh, I live right in that area. Where abouts there did you go?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts