Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
People.... This is for the CANADIAN MARKET ONLY!!!!!!!!

Since when is https://jalopnik.com/ a credible source of information???

Even at the end of the article, they posted an update.

Update November 19, 2021, 2:20 p.m. ET: Nissan PR personnel responded with the following statement:
TITAN remains an important part of Nissan’s truck lineup. We redesigned the truck for the 2020 model year, and it’s performing very well in customer satisfaction and quality. The TITAN remains in Nissan’s truck lineup for the 2022 model year and years beyond.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'll play devil's advocate and post this. The Future Isn't Looking Good For The Nissan Titan

It makes sense that no Nissan representative would definitely say it was being killed off if they are still trying to sell these. For whatever reason, a lot of low information consumers think that once a model is killed off, that they will be stuck with no support. Sure, parts may be harder to come by a few decades from now, but I figure parts will be available for quite some time. I kinda like the idea of the Titan being discontinued, as I like the idea of my truck being rare.
OH YEAH, CarBuzz is an even more credible source of information! LOL

·
Registered
267 Posts
The ALTIMA is made in Smyrna, TN.

Nissan having such variation with the plant, that can't be good for QC. I found this video online, and here's a list of what they produce, which is way too much variation, IMO.

Altima, Armada, NV Cargo Van, NV Passenger Van, Murano, Titan King Cab and Crew Cab and the Frontier King Cab and Crew Cab

1 - 4 of 4 Posts