Nissan Titan Forum banner

1981 - 2000 of 2044 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Great looking rig! What tires are you running. Looks fantastic!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I’m running Toyo Open County AT2 extreme 33x12.5x20 tires with a RC 3”lift including their N3 shocks and struts. I highly recommend!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Look good man. Nice stance too!

·
Registered
7 Posts
@ Montyz81 Yeah, your experience is crazy! I’ve had mine for 2 1/2 years and 30K now without a single issue. My warranty expires in March of 2022. I love the truck. I will be listening closely for any tick or knock as fall and winter roll around again for sure! View attachment 550339
View attachment 550340
Nice truck!!
I owned a 2017 SV and traded it in at 32,000 miles with no issues, for the 2021 S 4x4 4in lift, done by Nissan. Hoping everything pans out.
Here is my storm trooper. I didn’t have it long enough to take any pictures of it lol, I had to screen shot a video when I was dealing with the salesman over the phone, but here she is.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just got my 19 pro4x back after being at the dealer for a couple weeks getting the short block replaced. Everything went smooth engines much quieter on startup no problems as of now, very satisfied.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,986
Here is my storm trooper. I didn’t have it long enough to take any pictures of it lol, I had to screen shot a video when I was dealing with the salesman over the phone, but here she is.
Here is my Storm Trooper. No engine knock. 90,000 trouble free miles so far.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,228 Posts
they do, that's for sure. all the ones i have ever bought, have been great. i have never bought a new one though, all were used.

the interiors on the Toyotas always bugged me because the seat bottom feels so short that its like half my thigh hangs off. same with honda though. and the interior was so plain jane, but like i said, they were all older wit hthe newest being a 98 v6 camry. that was an awesome car and the kids totally regretted me selling it because they said it never broke, ever. no matter how much jumping or drag racing they did in it. it had 200k on it when we got it from the original giant owners, parents to amy acuff, the American high jumper. i am 5'8" and i came stood mid chest on her dad so i don't know how he fit in the camry. he was monstrously huge. when i met him and shook hands, i basically shook two of his fingers.

anyways, off topic.. they are rock solid vehicles with a large price tag

·
Registered
401 Posts
No. That's the other vehicle in my household. Toyota just rocks. Never had one problem with any of the Toyota's I have owned in the past. They make a rock solid product.
No. That's the other vehicle in my household.
Nice truck! I’m hoping this comes out:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
401 Posts
It is supposed to be an Xterra if Nissan were to make one for the US market. It is based on the 2022 Frontier. It is not the new 2022 Pathfinder.

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,228 Posts
so we are not going to get that, we are staying with the front wheel drive pathfinder?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don’t know much about the new pathfinder. It was unveiled alongside the frontier but I paid zero attention to it because it didn’t look like much to be interested in I guess. I had an 05 which was a tank. I loved it. It just shamefully had a lot of issues that made continued ownership unaffordable. I should have waited and bought the one with the vk56 in it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
so we are not going to get that, we are staying with the front wheel drive pathfinder?
Unknown at this point. I wanna say that Nissan are still trying to make a case for it in the US. There is a Navara based X-Terra in the EU I believe. It looks nice but it is not what a US Frontier based Xterra would be capable of. The question is, would enough people buy it to justify its development?

1981 - 2000 of 2044 Posts