Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I had my tuck in for service last eek I was looking at the 07's on the lot and they have these "weak" looking fender flares..they are about an inch...I looked at every 07 on the lot and still would not trade it even up for my 04..what is everyone else's opinion on the matter ?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
You were probably looking at the 08's,the 07's don't have them.
You're right though they're nothing real special

·
Registered
160 Posts
my 07 came stock with the invisible fender flares. i guess if you dont like them u could probly take them off. but sooner or later there goin to redesign the truck. and no matter how ugly it is.. it will grow on u.

·
Registered
844 Posts
That was actually the selling point for me. I never really liked the look of the Titan until the 07. When I was on the lot, I spent a lot of time looking at the truck from every angle. It looked a lot less aggressive to me, which is what I like. I'm more of a classic look kinda guy.

I've had several Ford owners at work comment on the soft lines look, too. They all said my truck looked really nice...a lot nicer than they expected.

It's funny, because I couldn't put my finger on what the change was. I just knew it looked different. I had begun to believe it was just because of the color.

I had looked on the forum about it, but everything said the body style didn't change. I guess it did after all.

So thanks. You just solved a mystery for me.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I believe I actually prefer the look of these trucks without the flares. Now, if you've got some wide rubber on there, that's different. But flares with stockers..... :huh:

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
I believe I actually prefer the look of these trucks without the flares. Now, if you've got some wide rubber on there, that's different. But flares with stockers..... :huh:

+1...........

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Blackbeauty said:

Well I dont have much wider tires but I think my AT KOs do them justice... I dont like those flimsy girly flares the 08s have but I like the ones my 04 has...

this was back in Christmas 06

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In My Opinion The Only Fender Flares Worth Putting On A Truck Are Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares , But You Got To Have At Least 35 X 12's To Pull Them Off.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
bum76 said:
In My Opinion The Only Fender Flares Worth Putting On A Truck Are Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares , But You Got To Have At Least 35 X 12's To Pull Them Off.
i beg to differ, but everyone has their own personal taste. these in my opinion are the only fender flares worth putting on as other styles are just poser types of flares. just my opinion.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/ionic-dynamics/59040-group-deal-frp-prerunner-fenders.html

http://ionicdynamics.com/Titanfenders.html

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
hooligan said:
i beg to differ, but everyone has their own personal taste. these in my opinion are the only fender flares worth putting on as other styles are just poser types of flares. just my opinion.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/ionic-dynamics/59040-group-deal-frp-prerunner-fenders.html

http://ionicdynamics.com/Titanfenders.html

I agree with both of you.

Our trucks would look BadA$$ with some Pocket Style Bushwhackers, too bad they don't make them. More of a form thing than function.

The FRP/Glassworks/Hanneman fiberglass are both form and function.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
i stand corrected though.

Fender Flares go with Bushwhacker flares

whole new Prerunner Fenders go with IonicD's FRP (the FRP prerunner fenders have the absolute best fitment over fiberglass ones alone)

·
Registered
160 Posts
so i guess its been cleared up that the 07s dont come with fender flares.. right? its actually the 08s?
unless its a "dealer pack" that bum witnessed.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
TripleC said:
so i guess its been cleared up that the 07s dont come with fender flares.. right? its actually the 08s?
unless its a "dealer pack" that bum witnessed.
Yep!!

I was looking at a Loaded '08 PRO-4X and it was SWEET!! sticker was 46K :crying:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts