Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know there are hidden costs whenever we decide to do something and my performance modding is no exception. The new gaskets, synthetic oil, hardware and tools. None of those are too expensive but where in the tech manual is the jewelry? My Titan keeps getting faster as long as I buy plenty of diamonds and Like Doctor Freeze, none of my machines would work without them, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Papa_D said:
As we all know there are hidden costs whenever we decide to do something and my performance modding is no exception. The new gaskets, synthetic oil, hardware and tools. None of those are too expensive but where in the tech manual is the jewelry? My Titan keeps getting faster as long as I buy plenty of diamonds and Like Doctor Freeze, none of my machines would work without them, lol.

How true!! Nice rock(s). As for me, that's why my list is ALOT shorter than yours. LOL:crying:

·
Registered
106 Posts
LOL, everything I buy has the same hidden cost. As long as she gets something sparkly she doesn't yell at me for what I buy. Sure it costs twice as much, but it's worth not having a headache at the end of the day!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Pff! I do what I want!

.....mostly. :upsidedow

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Man, she has you, right where she wants you!!! LOL

·
Super Moderator
93,660 Posts
Looks like she's getting her fair share of the deal :lol:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I can hear you guys. My last mod cost me a new Prada cell-phone (~$1000)
Now I'm looking for something to buy Uprev Osiris

·
Registered
27 Posts
MAN I GOT ALL OF YOU BEAT!!! OR WAIT I MEAN I AM MORE BEAT THAN ANY OF YOU MEN??? I HAVE A WIFE ( DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN THE COSTS ASSOCIATED) AND I HAVE THREE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRLS THAT WE ADOPTED HERE IN ARIZONA. WE JUST SPENT A COUPLE OF HUNDRED AT THE TEDDY BEAR FACTORY YESTERDAY ( VALUIM NOT INCLUDED). ALL OF MY LITTLE ANGELS ARE FAST ASLEEP ON THIS FINE TUESDAY MORNING AND DADDY IS SNEAKING OUT UNDER THE PRETENSE THAT I HAVE TO GO BY THE OFFICE EVEN THOUGH I AM ON VACATION TO CHECK SOMETHING OUT (BOSS AT WORK NOT AT HOME) AND HAVE TO GO BY A MUFFLER SHOP TO GET A NOISE CHECKED OUT. WHO'S IN CHARGE NOW??? I MEAN I AM GOING TO SHUT MY TRUCK OFF AT THE TOP OF THE STREET SO THE BOSS DOESN'T HERE IT. I MIGHT GET LUCKY THEY ARE GOING BACK TO THE MALL TO GET A SWEETSHIRT FOR OUR OLDEST SHE STARTS PRESCHOOL TOMORROW. DID I MENTION WE LIVE IN AZ IT WAS 101 YESTERDAY. MAYBE I WILL GO BY NISSAN AND PICK UP THAT CAI I HAVE BEEN EYEING. WOW. I FEEL BETTER IF ANY OF YOU AND I HOPE AT LEAST ONE OF YOU HURT YOURSELF FALLING OUT OF YOUR CHAIR LAUGHING THEN MY WORK HERE IS DONE. KEEP TRUCKING EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS GREAT AND I HAVE LEARNED A TON. THANKS:cheers:

·
Premium Member
44,492 Posts
I would say get a divorce, but that's MUCH more expensive!!!

but worth it none the less.......

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's always cheaper to kill them if you have a "problem with the wife", lol. I love mine and she deserves the jewelry so it's OK with me to keep her around forever like my truck.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
lol at CAPS LOCK hhahaha

you guys have it all wrong. i learned a long time ago, date poor girls/women.

that way when you buy them ANYthing, they are happy!!!

Write that down..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts