Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any options for me if I want a lift that a little bigger than the PRG Mini Lift but I don't want to step all the way up to 6''? The truck is a 2010 king cab xe

·
Registered
620 Posts
2wd or 4wd? If you're 2wd your best option would be the cst 4" spindle lift. Easy install and makes it easy to add more lift down the road if you wanted to. Thats what I have and I love it.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
PRG Extended travel package is up to 4" of lift. Some people have used the RC UCA + 1.5" spacer + Bilsteins 5100's to get more front lift; It's what I'm about to do.

·
Registered
899 Posts
The pro comp 6" is not that much bigger than a leveling kit on a 4x4. The newer 4x4s come pretty tall to start with.

·
Registered
855 Posts
The pro comp 6" is not that much bigger than a leveling kit on a 4x4. The newer 4x4s come pretty tall to start with
not true, ive had my truck stock, level,mini lift and now the PC 6" and its way bigger. there is a huge difference once you ad 35's or bigger tires and rims. from a stock or leveled titan to a 6'lift its a huge difference. i have a 4x4 as well

·
Registered
163 Posts
not true, ive had my truck stock, level,mini lift and now the PC 6" and its way bigger. there is a huge difference once you ad 35's or bigger tires and rims. from a stock or leveled titan to a 6'lift its a huge difference. i have a 4x4 as well
You need to consider where Pro4Jackster is coming from. Our Pro-4X trucks sit taller than yours did, stock. So the 6-inch Pro-Comp is only about a 5-inch lift for us by way of comparison.

·
Registered
855 Posts
ok, so put a 6" lift on your truck and then take it off and put a 1.5" leveling kit and tell me which one is bigger?

·
Registered
899 Posts
I gained 3" when I went from a 2" spacer to a 6" Pro Comp. Its just a matter of opinion whether you think 3" is "huge" or not. My wife is not that impressed by 3" anymore.

Also, for comparison. I had a 2010 Pro -4X, 34.5" tires, PRG 2" leveling kit first. Then all I changed was the lift, and left everything else the same.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=870&pictureid=4480

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=870&pictureid=4711

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just put a 6" pc lift and 33.5s on. It seemed huge the first two days but now I feel like thats how they should come stock. I dont feel tippy and my ride quality is the best its ever been. I know that with 35s the truck would be bigger but I still get around 15 mpgs with my current setup.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I gained 3" when I went from a 2" spacer to a 6" Pro Comp. Its just a matter of opinion whether you think 3" is "huge" or not. My wife is not that impressed by 3" anymore.

Also, for comparison. I had a 2010 Pro -4X, 34.5" tires, PRG 2" leveling kit first. Then all I changed was the lift, and left everything else the same.

from left to right: 2" leveling kit, 4" performance, and 6" lift to give you an idea.

pay no attention to the model.

From the pics, I think it's a pretty noticeable difference.

·
Registered
855 Posts
From the pics, I think it's a pretty noticeable difference.
exactly.....

·
Registered
519 Posts
I was hoping for more as well. I want to vet the pro comp lift bit if your measured hieght at the wheel well is only 43" I don't want to spend 1500 bucks to get three more inches. With my 5100's set on the middle notch im sitting at 40"s all the way around. Is that normal?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I'm at 39.5" with the Bilsteins set the same way. How tall are your tires?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts