Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stillen Supercharger on it's way. Just had to brag a little bit.

any other mod's neccessary to run the stillen charger? intake, tbs, headers w/ spintech dual mufflers, are some of the things i already have but is there anything i have to get to run the supercharger?

·
Registered
596 Posts
r8rsr1 said:
Stillen Supercharger on it's way. Just had to brag a little bit.

any other mod's neccessary to run the stillen charger? intake, tbs, headers w/ spintech dual mufflers, are some of the things i already have but is there anything i have to get to run the supercharger?
You don't need to order anything more. I would recommend adding the long-tubes simply to eliminate the concern of clogging the cats. Be sure to notify us that you intend on getting long-tube headers when ordering the supercharger, that way we can make sure you have the correct tune. Please call me if you have any questions.

888-222-2702 ext. 173

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I would recommend getting Cipher. Cipher is a diagnostic tool to make sure everything on your truck is fine.

I would also run some gauges, and get a TruTrac..

Happy modding man! Grats too!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Warp09 said:
I would recommend getting Cipher. Cipher is a diagnostic tool to make sure everything on your truck is fine.

I would also run some gauges, and get a TruTrac..

Happy modding man! Grats too!
Good call on the Cipher, a very nice tool to have at your disposal and I would ditch the factory cats if I were you.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Congrats, and You Suck all in one.....

Enjoy it, while I sit over here all jealous and stuff...

stuff is spelled sh*t by the way

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Get the JWT cams?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was going to order the jba cat forward headers and replace my cats with high flows should i get the long tube and have ab pipemade to allow for new cats. would that make it street legal/smoggable?

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
r8rsr1 said:
i was going to order the jba cat forward headers and replace my cats with high flows should i get the long tube and have ab pipemade to allow for new cats. would that make it street legal/smoggable?
In CALI, you will pass smog, but won't pass the visual inspection. With shorties w/ highflow CATs, you can pass both I think..

·
Registered
24 Posts
a transmission cooler period whether it be stillen or a no name i just put a 10"x10"x3/4" with a 10" fan and it has made a hell of a difference. do this ASAP i've blown two tranny's so please take this advice

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
kuntao said:
Congrats, I get mine back from stillen on friday.....:haveredfl
You sure about that? I thought your super ex girlfriend sent it into orbit.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts