Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about these? I like em. They're all clear. I used red coated bulbs for the tail/stop and "hyper yellow" for the blinkers. I know its dirty...

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
very nice, how much those set you back?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I'm not a fan of clear lights usually, but with the Black underneath and the Black truck, these look great! Perfect match, beats our typical red in this situation. Now about the third light, ??? Hmmm.... :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I love the black and silver look on your black truck. Sick :cheers:

·
Registered
218 Posts
damn i think im gunna have to get new tail lights again those are sick

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They were $100 shipped from Ebay. I want the third brake light. I just think it's a bit pricey. I was hoping it would be a bit cheaper by now. I just may have to give in and get it.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Those look good on black...as for any other color...:dunno:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
WTF, nothing??? 46 peeping toms, but no comments? Redicule, anything?
Dang, pushy pushy... :upsidedow

I'm not into that bolt on JC Whitney stuff, BUT for the black trucks only, the clear does look better and kind of cool.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
JC Whitney??? Thanks, I didnt think it was that bad.
It's not, but what fun would admiting that be?...:upsidedow

Well, what can I say, I hate chrome and shinny so there's a bunch of stuff I'd never put on my vehicles...

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Like others have said, looks good on a black truck.......

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hey, just about ANYTHING looks good on a black truck! When will the other colors ever learn? :lol: Nice! I like 'em!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
looks good 1Bad.

btw, just a ?, but did you turn the side utili-track rails upside down? they dont match the one on the cab-side. its different from any other TITAN i have seen.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea I flipped them for my tonneau cover to fit. It was a flush mount cover and the hydralics were binding until I flipped them over. Worked better.

·
Registered
296 Posts
werent u selling ur truck before?,

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think it would look perfect without the 2 reflectors ( 2 above the lower chrome piece ) and without the chrome piece at the bottom ( Easy to shoot some black over ) ...would look awesome then.

I like the clear cover...and the lights themselves would still work fine with the chrome lower piece blacked out as well as the 2 reflectors.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts