Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha its actually mine but it is sick imo, this pic pisses me off cuz that hill was pretty steep like hard to walk on steep, and in this picture it makes my drive way look steep, but im goin there again 2moro and ill get some better ones

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
The squat in the rear end is a dead give away. That's UP HILL.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
nice, looks like a good place to haul arse...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya theres parts you can go fast, but the trail thins out and is full of jagged rocks so its not so easy on the tires, but its definitely a good spot

·
Registered
680 Posts
Is that the little off road spot around Canyon lake? If it is, I think I went up that hill, pretty steep, good place to climb hills. I use to go there, but I stop going because they were giving everybody fines, and then I moved to El Paso. As a matter a fact, I had some volunteer Ranger/Game Warden walk up that hill because he could not climb it with his truck, just to tell me that I couldn't be there.

·
Premium Member
75,175 Posts
nice spot... taking pics on hills is hard... if you can, get a buddy to stand there.. it might help illustrate the slope..

a jeep guy came out with us one weekend on our atvs to try some stuff.. i took great pics of him doing hill climbs, or so i thought.. it was really tough to tell how steep it really was... in a few pics my buddies are all standing around.. that was the best way to illustrate the slope

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think the whole thing is that you're standing on the hill pointing the camera down the hill, so the camera is parallel with the slope, making the truck look like it's on a flat surface when it comes out.

You'd have to have the camera angled straight out toward the horizon to make it look like a steep hill, which would probably mean squatting down.

·
Registered
795 Posts
A lifted Titan in its natural environment, awesome!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Can you take a side picture so I can see those sweet rims? I'm curious of how they look! :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah there the hills between canyon lake and tuscany hills, they go on FOREVER i went out there tonight and got lost for hours, mainly because the darkness, we got back to the canyon lake gate finally and the city had put up a gate that we couldnt get past, so it took another 30 minutes to go around. Made it up some hills tonight I never thought possible, but the bfg mt really grab better than i thought there great tires ill have a couple more pics up 2moro

all torque said:
Is that the little off road spot around Canyon lake? If it is, I think I went up that hill, pretty steep, good place to climb hills. I use to go there, but I stop going because they were giving everybody fines, and then I moved to El Paso. As a matter a fact, I had some volunteer Ranger/Game Warden walk up that hill because he could not climb it with his truck, just to tell me that I couldn't be there.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
heres a couple more cell phone pics so their not that great of quality........

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hers a pic with the rims.,...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
tutttitan said:
hers a pic with the rims.,...
Those look good! That was one of my choices, but since I could never find a picture of those on a truck/Titan, and I was not sure they would look good on a smoke colored Titan, I got all chrome instead...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Those rims are clean with that truck bro. Good pick! I love your grille too..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts