Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this can be the one thread that is focused on the Off Road stuff for those of us who are allergic to a steady diet of asphault....and stop signs, red lights, law enforcement, speed limits...and all those 'rules'...

For whatever you got...pics, videos, questions, answers, lessons learned...
ORV parks, places to go that your not supposed to :), ORV mods and gear specific for the off road, events, tires, whatever...there's all types of off road driving but it all feels the same when you go into 4lo and hear that front diff lock... :teethmast

·
Premium Member
44,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's where I spend most of my time....and what happens if you dont know what you are doing...

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
I've got a video that I've been trying to upload to YouTube from my Droid of me crossing a creek in the Titan, but for some reason, it won't upload. Can't figure it out? Any insight?

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Ill be posting some stuff here soon....
ttammunek try transferring the video to your computer than load it from there to you tube... or photobucket....

·
Registered
397 Posts
Here are just a couple pictures I have,

(old wheels)

(just parked, you can see the go pro camera on the windshield lol)

·
Premium Member
44,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Why tow hooks beat attaching it to the front axle (about 2:00 into it)....and there is a bunch of other stuff done wrong...but hey only in a Jeep :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Reactions: Frank N

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From where I drive on to fish....I guess her Altima didnt have the 'off road' package :jester:

·
Premium Member
44,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone find a good place to mount a fire extinguisher in a KC? No room between the driver seat and door and my current 'rolling around under the back seat' is not a permanent solution...

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
i got a bunch of offroad pics floating around here somewhere

·
Registered
979 Posts
Try under the front seat if there is room. In mine i had over 6" of height which should be more then enough. Or on the bottom of the rear seat the folds up behind the driver.

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
ballistic offroad jesters

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
bought them about a month after they came out. so about 2 years or so ago. they were 180 a wheel. 17x9

1 - 20 of 139 Posts