Nissan Titan Forum banner
281 - 298 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Real good time, very glad I came out to my first meet..to the organizers thank you very much for everything awesome event that will be circled on the calendar each year!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Real good time, very glad I came out to my first meet..to the organizers thank you very much for everything awesome event that will be circled on the calendar each year!
Very glad to of met you Tom. Glad you decided to come on out and meet up with us as well. Excellent time!

Reactions: lifted2012 and TK09

·
Registered
166 Posts
Im ready for next year as well. I will be bringing my A game for the competitions. I will win best of show next year Fo Show. lol I have already began. Yes Tom is was very nice to meet you and your boy. You got a good kid there. We will have to get together and have a beer sometime. If you ever need anything just give me a call or a text. Dallas you better shape up for the drinking next year, my light weight arse blew you out of the water and into the woods. HAHA.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
A whole lot of fun.... An epic moment was when DallasTitan fell asleep in his tent then one of the dogs came over and pee'd on him while he was sleeping. Then shortly after we picked up his tent (with him sleeping in it) and we carried it out then left him sleeping on the edge of the woods.
Pictures??!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Im ready for next year as well. I will be bringing my A game for the competitions. I will win best of show next year Fo Show. lol I have already began. Yes Tom is was very nice to meet you and your boy. You got a good kid there. We will have to get together and have a beer sometime. If you ever need anything just give me a call or a text. Dallas you better shape up for the drinking next year, my light weight arse blew you out of the water and into the woods. HAHA.
Appreciate it Tim, heck of a time, definitely will be given u a shout....out of the water (via the boat ramp) and into the woods hahahaaa good times!! Wheres the pic from the boat launch haha

·
Registered
554 Posts
******* ROADKILL RELAY!!!

Reactions: mrbubl and TK09

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey guys and gals that attended the Dead Fish dinner on Friday night. Please check your $$ charged to your cc or bank acct. There has been one issue and I want to ensure there weren't more. If you find this is the case with your charge, please let me know. Probably just a one time mistake but want everyone to check please.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
166 Posts
The wife and I checked ours we are good to go. At first it threw me through a loop and it looked off. But then the wife remembered they charged gratuity. So just letting ya know we are good. Have a great day.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey guys and gals that attended the Dead Fish dinner on Friday night. Please check your $$ charged to your cc or bank acct. There has been one issue and I want to ensure there weren't more. If you find this is the case with your charge, please let me know. Probably just a one time mistake but want everyone to check please.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Ours was correct.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Just in case others haven't seen it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Cmon April, this meet was a great time cant wait!

Reactions: gemyrae75

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Super Moderator
163,848 Posts
Reactions: lifted2012

·
Super Moderator
163,848 Posts
Reactions: lifted2012

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
New thread is up! Can't wait to see everyone!

Reactions: sts16850
281 - 298 of 298 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.