Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IT IS TIME ONCE AGAIN... THIS IS THE 6TH ANNUAL TEXAS NISSAN TRUCK MEET!!!

PLEASE READ COMPLETELY

THE DATES: Friday April 4 through Sunday April 6, 2014.

LOCATION: Cedar Ridge Park—Turkey Roost (group camping area) just outside of Belton, TX.

AMENITIES: There are 10 RV camper spots (6 regular back in spots and 2 double back in spots) and 20 tent camping spots in this group area. The RV camper spots have water and electric and the dump station in the park. We will have our own bath and shower house separate from the regular camping area along with a 32 x 50 pavilion that also has water and electric. This group area is only 200 yards from the lake.

COST: The RV camper spots are going to be $45.00 for the weekend and the tent spots will be $35.00 for the weekend and this will include a T-shirt. For those that will only be there on Saturday for all the events, there is a participation fee of $25. You must pay before your name will be put on the list. This is nonrefundable. You can pay through Paypal. Paypal account is [email protected]. Please put your CALL NAME and TYPE OF TRUCK that you drive in the notes on the Paypal transaction and T-SHIRT SIZE. If you have to back out after paying, feel free to sell your spot to someone else. Just let me know who you sold it to so I can change my roster sheet.
If we happen to fill up, you can get a camping spot outside of the Turkey Roost area, but still in the same park. If you decide to do this, then do it soon because the camping spots at this park during the spring and summer go quickly.

ACTIVITIES: There will be games, drawings for prizes, a raffle, a silent auction, and truck related competitions. Bring some extra cash for raffle tickets and auction items.

FOOD: If you can make it, we will roll out of the camping area on Friday evening in a long caravan to a restaurant nearby. Scheopfs BBQ in Belton. We will line up at 6:00pm and roll out around 6:15-6:30pm. If you can't make the caravan that evening, we would still like for you to join us if you can. We are also going to try to do a meal on Saturday evening, but this is also TBD. All other meals you will be on your own. There are 2 charcoal BBQ pits in the Turkey Roost area. You might want to bring a small pit of your own or plenty of charcoal for the big pits.

RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE: No glass bottles, no open fires except in the fire pit (Bell County isn’t currently under a burn ban as of this writing but we will have to see as April draws closer), NO DRUGS, no fireworks, and please clean up behind yourself and kids. Pets are allowed but are required to be on a leash at all times and you will need to clean up after them as well. Since this is a family event, PLEASE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.

Here is a link to the camping area: Facility Details - CEDAR RIDGE (TX), TX - Recreation.gov

There are also some hotels close by in Belton or a little further away, Temple.
Please let me know how many kids and adults will be coming with you as well as the kids ages. If we have enough we will try to have some age appropriate games.

Contact me if you are interested in donating or sponsoring our event or have any additional questions.

EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS!

SPONSORS:
1. SW Sounds
2. Marsh Synthetics
3. Cajun Bpipes
4. Uprev
5. Nissteclifts
6. Over the Edge 4wd
7. Flowmaster
8. Screamin' Lizard Customs
9. Baytown Nissan of Houston
10. Dentless-Paintless Dent Removal
11. N-Fab
12. Frozen Rotors
13. Autoanything
14. BORA Bulletproof Off Road Adapters
15. Borla Performance Exhaust
16. Gibson Performance Exhaust
17. Oracle Lighting of Houston
18. Alamo Decal Shop
19. PRT Performance
20. Bushwacker
21. Rough Country Suspensions Systems
22. 4x4parts.com
23. Sparkplugs.com
24. Lone Star Automotive Lighting
25. Rockauto.com
26. TAP Auto Parts
27. Tiretow
28. Scrubblade Wipers
29. K&N

1. slwilson6--rv
2. sts16850--rv
3. gemyrae--rv
4. DVS-Rio--tent
5. thatboijdub--rv
6. rtc1184--rv
7. sftail1990--rv
8. littlebtitan--tent
9. goree--tent
10. bluebob--tent
11. tk09--tent
12. jordon924--tent
13. mrbubble--sat
14. djhamburg--sat
15. [email protected]
16. cmcginley--sat
17. twilkins--tent
18. nascarjody--rv
19. petitfrerearmada--sat
20. rdiaz--tent
21. creynolds--tent
22. Dallastitan--tent
23. rvirgne--sat
24. kopperking--tent

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
Are you going to try to attend this year? Would love to meet you in person?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Looks like its my weekend to work so it does not look good. Finding weekend coverage is impossible where I work.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Subscribed!

·
Registered
100 Posts
scribed! It the chicks birthday weekend, but she may be down for camping and lake activities.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Will be there for sure, awesome time last year!!!!! Looking forward to it and thanks for yall putting everything together!

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya'll wouldn't believe how generous our sponsors are this year. Should make for a great meet.

Reactions: TK09 and gemyrae75

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
For those not on Facebook, we added two GREAT sponsors this week!!!

6th Annual Texas Nissan Truck Meet welcomes as sponsors for this years meet:

Borla Preformance Exhaust Systems & Induction

and

Gibson Performance Exhaust Systems

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: TK09

·
Registered
554 Posts
O4GreenT, thanks for your interest! We are seeking sponsors to donate items for auction and or provide us with promotional items like hats, shirts, bumper stickers, etc, for our event in April (4th-6th). If you would like to assist this years Texas Nissan Truck Meet by becoming a sponsor, please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] I will be more than happy to give you my cell phone number from there, if you prefer to talk to me.

You can also find us on Facebook at

www.facebook.com/texasnissantruckmeet

or our website at

Texas Nissan Truck Meet

Reactions: the wif

·
Registered
554 Posts
Reactions: slwilson6

·
Registered
554 Posts
Another awesome sponsor for this years meet! Alamo Decal Shop will be joining us at this years truck meet!
www.facebook.com/alamodecalshop

With all these great sponsors, y'all don't want to miss out!!! Be sure and register with us at paypal account [email protected]

$45 for weekend RV spot
$35 for weekend tent spot
$25 for Saturday only competitions, awards and silent auction

We will see you there!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: TK09 and slwilson6

·
Super Moderator
162,131 Posts
How about a Radiant Silver Titan with Colorado plates?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts