Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
This is taking way to long to get here...couple additions going on this weekend ;)

Reactions: gemyrae75

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will definitely be attending this.

Is anyone meeting up in the DFW area and driving down there together?
PM me if you are doing so. Definitely looking forward to this truck meet. Will be my first ever!!!

Should have a couple additions to the truck by the time this rolls around. ;)

Reactions: TK09 and gemyrae75

·
Registered
554 Posts

There are several that leave from DFW area. Most leave out Friday afternoonish to make it to belton by 6 for the caravan. With work, life, kids and what not, there are some that roll out early Saturday morning to make it to the site by 830ish to start the games and competitions. If you have facebook, look up North Tx Titan Enthusiast (N.T.T.E) , as well at Texas Nissan Titans. both groups are very active, you might get a quicker response there.

Also, try and register quickly,*like today or first thing in the morning!! I know that the guarantee tshirt pre registration has closed buuuttttt I bet if you do, you name could be added to the guarantee tshirt list!! just saying

·
Registered
207 Posts

PM me if you are doing so. Definitely looking forward to this truck meet. Will be my first ever!!!

Should have a couple additions to the truck by the time this rolls around. ;)
Hey texasryan, 3 years ago i didnt know anyone and this was also my first meet. Met some great friends i talk with weekly, GREAT time awesome group! As above if ur able to get on FB look up the group im sure there will be a handful of us meet up and roll down there late morning that Friday.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Cmon 24th ur taking way to long!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Don't forget about Saturday nights DESSERT CONTEST!!!

Anyone can enter and judges will be picked at random after Saturday's group meal.

All those interested in participating post your name here or on our Facebook post!!!

Reactions: TK09

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
I will sacrifice & volunteer to be the taste tester.

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Just read this thread the campground is just like 8 min from my house. I met a few of you a couple years ago just recently moved back to the area Im game to come hang out for a little bit before I go into work. Also got some wheels an tires for trade haha looking for some stock pro4x rims an tires.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Just read this thread the campground is just like 8 min from my house. I met a few of you a couple years ago just recently moved back to the area Im game to come hang out for a little bit before I go into work. Also got some wheels an tires for trade haha looking for some stock pro4x rims an tires.

Come on out!!! Enjoy the time you can. What times do you work??? I'm sure we will still be up afterwards... Lmk!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
554 Posts
We proudly welcome our newest sponsor, Open-Wide Performance, to the 8th Annual Texas Nissan Truck Meet!!!

www.openwideperformance.com

·
Registered
554 Posts
Because y'all have waited so patiently for news about Saturday's GROUP MEAL...

We will be providing a BBQ dinner with all the fixings!!!

Brisket, chicken, baked beans, baked potato casserole, mac-n-cheese, rolls and a relish tray!

Reactions: Dallas_Titan

·
Registered
554 Posts
Here it is!!! This years itinerary. With 5 days to go, if anyone has any questions or concerns, let us know and we will try our best to help out in anyway possible. For those that have asked me and for those that may not know, we will be able to accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards and Cash for any raffle tickets, silent auction items as well as any t-shirt sales and registration fees onsite!!!

Reactions: Dallas_Titan

·
Registered
554 Posts
Some of the SILENT AUCTION items that you can look forward to this year:

Reflexxion Carbon Fiber Hood

UpRev w/Dyno Tune at Austin Headquarters
UpRev - Engine Management Store

Deaver C30 Spring Pack
http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product/prg_deaver_titan_c-
30_3-leaf_spring_pack/

Cajun B-Pipes Y Pipe
Cajun Y pipe

Bushwacker Fender Flairs donated by AutoAnything
Bushwacker Pocket Flares - Best Price on Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares

Gift Certificates
Flowmaster Mufflers INC. , Borla Exhaust , RockAuto.com , DENTLESS - Paintless Dent Removal , Alamo Decal Shop , Frozen Rotors , Lund International , Castrol

Hats, Cups, t-shirts and many other sponsor donated items from:
Over The Edge 4wd , Marsh Synthetics Independent AMSOIL Dealer , Legit Accessories , NissTec Lifts , Diode Dynamics, LLC , Anthem Off-Road , Scrubblade Windshield Wipers , Screamin Lizard , STILLEN , Eagle One , Total Auto Performance , AIRAID , 4x4Parts.com , Xterra Performance , SparkPlugs.com , Mothers NZ Polishes Waxes Cleaners , Invisible Glass , Sea Foam Products (Official) , N-FAB , Valvoline USA , Clear Lake Nissan and ‪

#‎OpenWidePerformance‬ donating a Set of Heim Steering for a Titan

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Who won the Reflexxion carbon fiber hood? That would of been a sweet add on to my rig! haha. Who was conducting the interviews and for what reason? That was a nice add to the meet.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Who won the Reflexxion carbon fiber hood? That would of been a sweet add on to my rig! haha. Who was conducting the interviews and for what reason? That was a nice add to the meet.

Tim and it was Nissan Corporate doing interviews for whatever reason they want... She social media, truckumentary...youtube....? Who knows?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
554 Posts
21 - 40 of 45 Posts