·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Thats right!
:cheers:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just curious, how did you get it up on the trailer With a blown radiator?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
What did you tell onlookers?

"Oh, that truck? I just tow it around as a spare... I don't have AAA, so when I get a flat......."

:rofl: Nice trucks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
thclimer said:
Just curious, how did you get it up on the trailer With a blown radiator?

I don't think running it long enough to get it on the trailor is gonna do damage...I've been wrong once before tho.

·
Registered
224 Posts
BuckyBadger said:
I don't think running it long enough to get it on the trailor is gonna do damage...I've been wrong once before tho.
I was kinda thinking that myself...how much could you damage by running it for 10-15 seconds to get it on the trailer. I guess I've always wondered what is the best/easiest method for loading a stranded/dead vehicle onto an equipment trailer?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Sorry to hear we have a man down,
but Nice Truck yeggs, Nice Truck.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys for the comments spent alot of time on that thing. we just ran it for 30 sec to put it on the trailer the motor wont heat up that fast to cause any damage and it still has water in the system only when it heats up it starts shooting out the crack in the lower tank.

I guess its a problem on these trucks what i found out was that there is a trany cooler line that runs though the bottom tank as well as the small cooler in front and it might have something to do with the lower tank cracking if the tranny warms up from towing hummm i dont know though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts