Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the best cheap way to get 15-20 horse power is chop the tail pipe and add a couple feet of exhaust that turns back to the side and dumps in front of the rear wheel. That plus a K&N ought to give you a pretty good increase for not much. After that, I might add a walker hemi-superturbo muff and get another 10 hp out of that...probably will give more with such a short tailpipe.....pondering mods....

juma

·
Registered
662 Posts
Say what??? Why don't you just get rid of the exhaust all together, remove air filter, install the Tornado venturi thing, add a quart of STP AND a quart of snake oil, pull out the interior and replace seat with a milk crate, get rid of the bed, remove windows, hood, and fenders. Do all of this and I am sure that you will gain at least another 150 hp and be able to run the 1/4 mile in 10.5 seconds at 128 mph. Oh don't forget to add some stickers with Japanese writing on the remaining body work. You also may want to use some of Hemi777's tips and install your O2 and other miscellaneous sensors into coke bottles. Man you should have one hella fast Titan then. Also consider installing a big *** wing (2 horizontal bars would be best) so that you can create major downforce. I wouldn't want to see you loose control at the high speeds you will be capable of.

Sorry, I am in a fiesty mood today. Just messin' with you man. :upsidedow

·
Super Moderator
34,537 Posts
dman said:
Say what??? Why don't you just get rid of the exhaust all together, remove air filter, install the Tornado venturi thing, add a quart of STP AND a quart of snake oil, pull out the interior and replace seat with a milk crate, get rid of the bed, remove windows, hood, and fenders. Do all of this and I am sure that you will gain at least another 150 hp and be able to run the 1/4 mile in 10.5 seconds at 128 mph. Oh don't forget to add some stickers with Japanese writing on the remaining body work. You also may want to use some of Hemi777's tips and install your O2 and other miscellaneous sensors into coke bottles. Man you should have one hella fast Titan then. Also consider installing a big *** wing (2 horizontal bars would be best) so that you can create major downforce. I wouldn't want to see you loose control at the high speeds you will be capable of.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy #@*&!$ dman!!!

·
Premium Member
17,128 Posts
dman said:

You were just joking? Crap, now I have to put all this stuff back on.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Man, now that I re-read my post a few hours later...I am not sure that was really me typing that :huh: I guess a full day of sales training will do that to a person though. I hope I didn't offend Juma.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts