1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
520 Posts
Not only will you "reach higher speeds quicker", but you will also have "greater acceleration". How can any one product do both?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:werd: I just LMAO everytime i read that stupid sh*t.... But dam you cant beat it for 25 bucks!!!! :jester:

·
Registered
314 Posts
i got 3 of them and wired them in sequence and i got a a whoppin 120 extra hp and man i really reach the higher speeds quicker and acc faster too its amazing how much faster i can go in reverse too

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
LMAO yeggsfab!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeggsfab said:
i got 3 of them and wired them in sequence and i got a a whoppin 120 extra hp and man i really reach the higher speeds quicker and acc faster too its amazing how much faster i can go in reverse too

LMAO!!! Good one... :cheers: I thought about getn a six pack of them! Cause h*ll at that price, couldn't go wrong.. :smoke:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
asked him where I could seea pic of this "Module Kit":futwice:

REsponse

Hello,

Thank you for your email inquiry. We do offer a picture of the actual Module within our website located on the eBay platform. If you scroll down our website the picture is located right under the phrase, "Feel the need for speed with the #1 and only Rapid Velocity." This is the actual Module that you will receive along with the connecters and installation instructions. We hope this information helps. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email us...we are here to help. We look forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Vinny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.