Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some of you already know that my wife is a Expedition and bass fanatic.

Well we took our expedition in for a leaky sunroof and here is what she brought home. Keep in mind July was the lowest sales month i have ever had. So yes i am stressing a little, This car payment scares. She got it with every option except navigation and back camera fro pbvious reasons. This is the first non black vehicle we have owned in years. I am already planning the audio system . If i can afford it. Please let me know what you think. i know its not a nissan. And please buy some sub enclosures . Thanks again

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks good James. I don't care to much for the side steps but I like the expedition I see both on there did you keep the other one?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R1max said:
Looks good James. I don't care to much for the side steps but I like the expedition I see both on there did you keep the other one?
No we traded the black one in and lost my *** on it.I have to pull the 24s off and some of the stuff inside we added. We had it for 4 whole months. But i made the GM give me a hell of a deal on the new one. Yeah the steps look funny in the picture . They flow pretty good in person. Its part of the limited package color matched steps. I think i like the Eddie Bauer chrome grille better.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Yeah...not bad looking for an F word.:lol: Glad they were able to get that sunroof all fixed up for you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
WOW James, I remember that you just upgraded to V2 of the last Expedition. Now you are already on V3. You trade more often than Patrick!

P.S.

She should have drove an Armada and you wouldnt have to worry about trading up every 2 months!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ouch... high car payments are painful, that is why I sold my BMW and got a Honda Civic :) You'll need to sell a pile of boxes for that one!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ourbaby said:
Very nice tech!! Will look even better with the bigger rims.

Actually the factory 20s will be staying on the new expedition. We are selling the 24s . I want the ride back and 20s are plenty big.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts