Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the reason why Ford vehicles are built sh1tty is because they've got drunks working on their cars. luckily i've got a Nissan Titan and don't have to worry. lol.

[email protected] them UAW guys! they're celebrating everyday (at the bar).... while they're company is going down the drain. what a bunch of clowns. :jester:

video:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/10235271/index.html

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
glock40 said:
the reason why Ford vehicles are built sh1tty is because they've got drunks working on their cars. luckily i've got a Nissan Titan and don't have to worry. lol.

[email protected] them UAW guys! they're celebrating everyday (at the bar).... while they're company is going down the drain. what a bunch of clowns. :jester:

video:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/10235271/index.html
Geez now I know why I had problems with my F250 :crying: oh well - here's to buying a Titan :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Can you say "Busted" !!!!!--They are a POS !!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Now I understand why I had so many problems with my Mercury Mountaineer!

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Looks about right for the UAW workers there. I used to drive for a piping company up in MI and you coulds hadly get those guys to unload the truck. That was the dreaded route. They would just sit on the forklifts and chat while the truckers would wait to get unloaded. I can tell you it aint just Ford that is doing it.

·
Super Moderator
159,619 Posts
Heli, I have a feeling you're probably right about it not being isolated to Ford. Tip of the iceberg probably too. Where's the follow up as to what happens to these guys?

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Carbeaux said:
Heli, I have a feeling you're probably right about it not being isolated to Ford. Tip of the iceberg probably too. Where's the follow up as to what happens to these guys?
Well that would be on Datelines "to catch a preditor".

·
Registered
292 Posts
I guess that's why the transmission crapped out at 110,000 on my 2002 Ford Exploder. Oh yeah, my rear end failed 3 times.....my airbag light came on 3 different times too. :cheers:

But I traded it in and got the Titan.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Fat, lazy, drunken, arrogant, American union workers. Somehow I just don't see any Japanese workers pulling that crap. Who is in charge of these guys, nobody noticed them gone for so long. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
troutking said:
Fat, lazy, drunken, arrogant, American union workers. Somehow I just don't see any Japanese workers pulling that crap. Who is in charge of these guys, nobody noticed them gone for so long. Unbelievable.
Our gonvernment is probably the same way.....hope not...:crying:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
BRACEYOSELF777 said:
Our gonvernment is probably the same way.....hope not...:crying:
Are you kidding? Gov. workers are the worst. But they get paid from my tax dollars wich are taken from me and I can't do anything about. But when I make a consious decision to lay down my hard earned cash on a product such as a truck and the people producing it don't give a sh!t about it or may be impared and give me a defective product, that really pisses me off.

·
Registered
78 Posts
There are lazy people the world around. The difference is if you pull a 6 hour bathroom break outside of a union shop more than once, you're out on your *** faster than you can say "grievance".

I've seen numerous stereotypical news paper reading, chain smoking, 30 yr UAW employees, and about an equal number of motivated, hardworking UAW employees. Having been in every engine and transmission plant in North America, South America, and Japan, I can without a doubt say that Japanese OEMs have better control over their process and their employees. As a result, their products tend to last longer, provide better value and delight their customers.

I won't begrudge a union employee their right at collective bargaining (because it does have benefits) but more often than not, unionization results in entitlement. And entitlement breeds a higher percentage of inefficient/lazy/over paid employees.

·
Premium Member
92,251 Posts
Wow! Looks like my company! :lol: Sure explains a lot......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts