Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found the Titan I have been looking for after 3 weeks. I talked to the dealer a week prior and got an awesome price on it. It's sitting on a Ford lot and they gave the wrong price when I called the first time. When I called back today they tried to raise it by $2.6k. They said they didn't remember quoting me at the prior price. Their loss and my gain. I drove up today and test drove it and it sounds, feels, and looks great. No whining differentials, no leaky seals, no AC flooding, and no scratches. My dad is driving up with me tomorrow and if he thinks it is a good truck as well, I'm going to get it! Finally!

Black 05 LE CC 4x4. It has a tonneau cover on it. So if anyone is interested in buying the cover, shoot me a message.

,Stoked :rockon

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
billaj said:
Finally found the Titan I have been looking for after 3 weeks.... I'm going to get it! Finally!
Great...Can't wait to see it with the MODS installed!!!!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. I just woke up and I'm going to pick it up now. I couln't sleep at all last night haha

:p :angel: :luveyes: :wierd: :heart: :smileyhat

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya it'll be there.. with the goodies on it too =]

·
Registered
203 Posts
You really need to talk your buddies into coming Friday night. You could get a suite with sleeper coach or fold down and split the cost. Besides there is way more to do on 192 and Downtown Disney than in Ocala.
Besides it is just not fair to the rest of us wanting to see your new ride with all the goodies installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts