Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My excuse was for gas mileage... and i'm sticking to it!! I am going to miss the Titan, but I am ready for another car. Its getting about 23mpg so far... not bad. Going to tune it for better power and economy.

2011 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X GSR
-Fosgate 710w system w/ 10in sub
-Manual leveling HIDs
-Fast Key entry
-Interior sports package (overpriced shift knob and ebrake handle)

Crappy pics :(

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Pretty sharp looking car.

I would be the opposite, I enjoy driving a sporty car sometimes, but prefer a truck.

Reactions: Quartz

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
looks nice. that'd be my other choice behind the wrx if i got a car.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
love it man, you did better then i did. got rid of the truck and got a 2010 Carolla LOLOLOLOLOL. im loving the 35-40 mpg though.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thats sick bro!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
lucky! i love the new evos

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
There is no way you are getting 23 mpg with EVO .... My girls best friend drives her boyfriends (who is currently overseas) and she drives like an 80 year old grandma, and only gets 13 mpg .... Sorry, but I can BS .... Unless you didn't really get the EVO ....

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Those EVO X's are SICK!!! Danny from Relentless RPM has one & he brought it to the track the last time i was @ Bradenton Motorpark. I believe he ran a 12.6 that day, but said his personal best was a 12.4. It's definitely modded & AWD launch's are cool! :)

Here's a couple pic's of it, nice looking car!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
There is no way you are getting 23 mpg with EVO .... My girls best friend drives her boyfriends (who is currently overseas) and she drives like an 80 year old grandma, and only gets 13 mpg .... Sorry, but I can BS .... Unless you didn't really get the EVO ....
That car is screwed up, or something...

They are rated at 20 city / 26 hwy...most people report mid-to-low-20's for mixed driving.

- Brian

·
Registered
423 Posts
Looks badass, all except for that ridiculous license plate bracket....take that thing off! lol!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It averages out to 20, but I am actually getting 25 on the interstate. Thats using two mpg apps on my droid, on board computer in the car, and doing the math at the gas pump.

Now... I went autocrossing yesturday, and it went to 10mpg for about 4 hours :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
How is the insurance on the Evo compared to the Titan?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
saahhweeet! those are fun cars! take the rear wing off, do a knn replaceable filter, COBB tuning reflash, and do hard intercooler piping.(i believe its an extra 85 whp!!) friend just got one and loves it! there are a couple other little mods to do along with those but its almost another 100 whp! love those things, being all forged motors you can build the hell out of them have fun :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just purchased a 04' titan and would never give up my first love which is a 02' WRX....but smart move and happy tuning...you'll have fun i'm sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts