Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we have other threads about the different color Titans, I thought I’d start the thread on the best color of all… BLACK! :banasex0r

Post pics of your Galaxy Black Titans here! Let’s see all the black Titans represent as we all know it is the fastest and best looking Nissan Titan out there. :upsidedow

I guess I can start:

2008 Pro-4X CrewCab. Mostly stock for now…

Attachments

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
heck with the black color, my BIG RED TRUCK is a better color

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ecmeyla said:
heck with the black color, my BIG RED TRUCK is a better color
Red means stop. :p

LOL, j/ nice truck but Black trucks are where it's at... Well at least for this thread. :teethmast

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
FourDoor said:
Red means stop. :p

LOL, j/ nice truck but Black trucks are where it's at... Well at least for this thread. :teethmast
my son thinks so too, but I had to make the wife happy so she can sign the papers

·
Registered
450 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
DeadRiver said:
you guys should add a poll to the top so all members can vote. hah member.

bb if you send me your original pics i'll blank out your plate in photoshop so it looks niiiice.
BLAH BLAH BLAH... What's not nice about that? :jester: Hey, at least it's covered...

·
Banned
223 Posts
Here is mine, she is stock for now

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
My license number doesn't show on any of my pics on here. :dunno: Now you're gonna make me go check, aren't you?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BB: I can see a letter from your lic plate. I'm gonna go see if I can track you down now like them internet thieves. LOL

looking: Nice truck. I was looking for a black pro4x before that had the oem step rails. Yours is the first one I saw.

1 - 20 of 351 Posts