Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sevral at the dealer and on car haulers but none on the street, today, as i was just showing one to my dad, 30 minutes later i saw a deep water blue in memphis tn. i t was acrewcab and the old guy had it full of work stuff hehe!
i said, i haven't seen a single one on the road and turned the corner and there it was, KIND OF MAGICAL OR ? HUH?
SMART FELLOW!
love this website and forum A++++
DEF. KILLER!!!!!
thanks fellows

·
Premium Member
17,125 Posts
dcrobt said:
I have sevral at the dealer and on car haulers but none on the street, today, as i was just showing one to my dad, 30 minutes later i saw a deep water blue in memphis tn. i t was acrewcab and the old guy had it full of work stuff hehe!
i said, i haven't seen a single one on the road and turned the corner and there it was, KIND OF MAGICAL OR ? HUH?
SMART FELLOW!
DEF. KILLER!!!!!
thanks fellows
Yeah, I haven't seen any, and then I saw two today. One of them was a shiny red CC and it looked really huge to me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am yet to see one. I want to see one badly. You can only feel good about being the first for so long, and then you want a little company

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
too many tundra's not enough titan's !!!!!

dcrobt said:
SMART FELLOW!
DEF. KILLER!!!!!
thanks fellows
everywhere u go, too many tundra , f-150, avalanche etc.
first titan i see now i really want one bad asap
i have to sell my car first though we are at least 5,000 apart from me getting one on wed. the 31st.
i am still trying to sell or trade my 2003 monte though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts