1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
I have these. They are decent. Might want to wait for a sale at autoanything.com. They a lot of times have these and are elgilble for the 10-20% discounts.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Those look a lot better than my crappy walmart ones. But does the side by the door lip up or does it drain water out the door? If I had a bunch of snow/mud and then it all melted, would it flow down that side along the door?

Sean

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Thanks for the tip bud! Im always looking to save $$.
Let me tell ya... the money you spend on these pay for themselves... No more mess to clean up out of the interior carpet, and they'll last forever. My buddy had a set in his 04 Dodge, they got warped somehow (maybe too much summer heat) and he got a brand new set when he called WeatherTech!!! Now THAT's standing behind your product!

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
They look really nice, but I picked these up at Sams for about $20. They look great for the price.
Kraco Premium Multi-Season Floormat - 4 piece set - Sam's Club

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah those are b*tchen, had in my Silverado, going to order a set for the Titan as well. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I've had my front and back Weathertech for 5 years now. Best floor liners money can buy by far.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yeah, I've looked into the Weathertechs before, specifically the back mat which I'd like to get to keep the dog hair cleanup to a minimum. Too bad they don't make one for the King Cab. Husky Liner does, but I'm not all that impressed with them.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
I have the Husky floor liner's in mine & i love them! They really keep your carpet from getting wrecked!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll have to agree with everyone else on the WeatherTech matts. They do a stand up job of keeping floor spotless and acquiring the notorious wet dog smell. My drivers side door doesn't always close 100% when it gets below -20. Overall they are worth it

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Can anyone talk about how the back row fits if you have a sub box?

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Haha, my father use to own a dodge durango, and it had the thick rubber floor mats (ment to catch sand/dirt etc), when he sold it, we kept floor mats, and now im using them in my Titan instead of the inferior carpet sh*t they gave me!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Can anyone talk about how the back row fits if you have a sub box?
They actually do not tuck far underneath my rear CC seats, they fit snug and I think they were designed to leave space under the seat for the OEM underseat storage compartment...

·
Registered
8 Posts
They actually do not tuck far underneath my rear CC seats, they fit snug and I think they were designed to leave space under the seat for the OEM underseat storage compartment...
This was going to be my question...I have that OEM storage tray and want to get these mats. Can anyone confirm that they fit with the tray? Thanks!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the full set, fronts and backs and they are the best investment I have bought to date. As for the ailment of the rear seat storage they are designed to fit around it. I had both and it literally is a custom fit. I also sold my storage box and opted for a tech 12 custom sub box. The box is for two twelves firing up and it doesn't quiet fit so what I did was sit the sub box Ln the folded down edge and it all still fits and give me great protection. I have three kids who have tested them out and no issues to date and they have been installed for over 3 yrs. Hope this helps everyone out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts