Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my new truck. It is my first one. If it was a perfect world though, I would make these changes. Keep in mind I just traded in my 97' Cadillac Deville for this truck.

-Rear view mirror too small. I have the homelink system as well as the temp and direction. Would probably be too expensive to change that.

-Hate gauges. Digital is the future. When I am going 55, I want it to say 55.

-My leg hit the power seat buttons getting in. The first few times I got into the truck I kept thinking that somebody was messing with me. I am 6'2". Shorter people will be worse.

-I don't like the turn indicator blinker noise.

Thats all I could come up with. I will post some pics soon.
I am not bad mouthing the truck by any means. I love the thing.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have to agree with the mirror, too short, not even covers the whole view of the rear window. The homelink buttons need some sort of indicator light. I can't see them at night.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I also agree with the mirror issues. I have to turn on the map light to see the buttons at night.

The turn signal is loud, but at least it will remind me to turn it off if I don't make a turn that doesn it automatically.

The heated seat switches are in a bad place. If you have anything plugged in the outlets, they are almost impossible to get to.

I noticed that when I start the truck, the A/C light on the switch seems to be activated automatically. Being that it is now winter, this is very annoying. I guess in the summer the heater will turn on instead.

Still trying to get used to the large towing mirrors.

·
Registered
144 Posts
rrumaner said:
I noticed that when I start the truck, the A/C light on the switch seems to be activated automatically. Being that it is now winter, this is very annoying. I guess in the summer the heater will turn on instead.
Do you keep your vent setting on defrost? If you turn the knob all the way to defrost, the A/C automatically comes on... I actually kind of like that feature...

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
stevnmd said:
Do you keep your vent setting on defrost? If you turn the knob all the way to defrost, the A/C automatically comes on... I actually kind of like that feature...
Thanks SteveMD, that explains that one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
stevnmd said:
The thing I don't like is when you turn it off of defrost the AC doesn't turn off!

·
Registered
823 Posts
David_S said:
The thing I don't like is when you turn it off of defrost the AC doesn't turn off!
Good point David, I just noticed that this morning on the way to work. Doesn't seem to make sense that the A/C remains on after you switch out of defrost. Weird......But, who cares........I'm in LOVE!!!! :bouncy:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
dooboy2112 said:
I would change the button on the dash, they seem a little cheap
What button? There are a lot of buttons on the dash. Personally I think that they are sized pretty well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts