Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
I will check back by next weekend. Sun/mon is my day off, so it kind of dead when i am here. Hope you guys enjoy the edited pic's. I do them in about 3minutes so there rough drafts. Roys came out pretty good. If i knew it was gonna come out that good i would have curved the dodge on her butt.. LOL Its hard too tell how its gonna come out without checking before i post it. No time too do that. Hey, your a great bunch of guys here, and good luck with your trucks.. Later :boxing:

·
Registered
128 Posts
lizardking said:
BOSE sound system like in the MAXIMA but with dual 10" subs. Bump the wattage up to 500watts RMS
Which year Maxima? I have a 2002 MAxima with factory Bose, and let me tell you, the Rockford Fosgate in my Titan blows the Bose away in my Max...........Bose have sucked in the Maxima since 2000........I had a 97 Maxima with Bose that rocked!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Coolhand said:
Yo, Amacd, why do you need such a long bed for a 5th wheel? Both my dad and my brother pull heavy loads with a 5th wheel hitch, and I could swear they have regular 6' beds (Cummings Dodge, and a half-ton GMC).

I could be wrong....
I am towing my 26' fifth wheel trailer with a Dodge-Cummins 350. I measured the clearance between the hitch and the cab. I have room, but not 1.5 feet of room. The trailer would hit the cab on sharp turns. The hitch has to be mounted over the axel, or 1/2 inch in front. That means I need a sliding hitch. Two types are made, one automatic that slides aft as the trailer turns relative to the truck. Another is a release system that you release, pull forward, then back the trailer in. Unfortunately if one jacknifes the truck with the latter hitch, it will smash into the cab. Not good on rear seat passengers as there is about a 6 inch overlap. I think a 7' bed would just about do it.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Windshield washer fluid heater - www.microheat.com

Heated wiper blades

Pure sine wave power inverter in the center console with the DVD player (for Xbox & laptops)

an easier way to install a satellite radio

a cap with a roof rack that doesn't stick up above the cab (so it will fit in the garage)

a bigger oil filter - how can that tiny little filter be correct? I feel like changing it every day.

lighted mirror adjust switch

turn signal indicators on the side mirrors

tinted front side windows (it looks dumb with just the back ones tinted)

clips to hold the sunvisors in place when you pivot them sideways and pull out the extenders so they don't vibrate

a factory front bumper winch option with interior controls

front and rear push button locking differentials

thinner roof pillars (they block the view) make them out of some super strong alloy or something so they will be strong, but not block the view

factory installed sacrificial anode rust protection system

rear view camera with a display on the NAV screen for backing up

brighter backup light(s)

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
How about a lighted cargo switch so you know it is on???? and a seperate dimmer for the f________g bright orange radio display in my rear-view mirror day and night!!!!!
A flo-scan meter for gas used and gallons per hour rate????? The backup lights are easy to address with the WhiteKnight backup halogen light kit........dual exhaust........tool box recessed in bed standard and locking love box....I mean glove box!!!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Da** you guys. I have noticed the reflection of the radio on my rear view mirror but I never thought twice about it. Now that you guys mention it, it's starting to bug me!
I was utterly happy with my T until now.
Da** you, Da** you all !!! :crying:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Does anyone know if Nissan has any plans to add another lockable storage box on the passenger side? I looked, and it does not appear to be anything that would get in it's way. I thought I would see it on the 05's since the drivers side was IMO a great idea.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
titandoc said:
Da** you guys. I have noticed the reflection of the radio on my rear view mirror but I never thought twice about it. Now that you guys mention it, it's starting to bug me!
I was utterly happy with my T until now.
Da** you, Da** you all !!! :crying:

To get your mind off of this look at the dash reflection in the windshield. :jester:

·
Registered
49 Posts
excellent mentions - good material for a poll

- some niggles

. column shift w/tundra-esque overdrive (& equal effect)
. less reflective dash
. sat radio respond to steering buttons
. stronger(safety) headlight switch detent
. higher dead-pedal for left foot

·
Registered
490 Posts
You could get rid of the reflection by having a first in class heads up display except on the rear window,lol.

·
Registered
490 Posts
At least that would get everyone's mind off the reflection, It could work,turn something annoying into something useful.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
The fix for the radio reflection in the rear glass is to buy an '05 and drive it with the rear window down all of the time. :jester:

·
Registered
490 Posts
that would work too,lol. but what would you do when it rains or snows.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Squid said:
Are you crazy?Drive the truck in the rain and snow?It'll get dirty?
Can't have that!
OK, tape over the inside of the back glass with newspaper. No more radio reflection; no more letting in rain, snow, or dirt. :jester:

·
Registered
559 Posts
That is a good list, if the CC bed was 6' I would have a CC. I would like to have back up sensors on mine. 4 wheel steering would be nice also.

·
Registered
13 Posts
eight-way power seat for the front passanger. Today's six way power seat is a waste. Up and down movement happens only to the back of the seat and it feels as you are sliding forward. Stupid!

41 - 60 of 67 Posts