Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, new to TT and I wanted to hear some input before I make my decission. I have found a 05 XE KC 4x2 for sale but it has 78,000miles and the owner is asking $12,500. It has the 6disc cd, sliding rear window, bedliner, and the owner has added a banks exhaust, cold air intake, and 20" boss wheels. Does this sound like a reasonable price, and what do you think the life expectancy will be with this truck. open to any thoughts thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
seems to me that you could get a brand new one for probably around 21-22 there are great deals on them right now. but you can't go wrong with a titan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the response. I'm only 19 and paying my way through college, so I was trying to find a Titan that I could get with a little lower price tag. My budget is limited to around $13,000. The seller just reduced his price to $11,900 so hopefully once the bank gets back to me I'll be holding the keys to my new titan.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Get the 05, get through college and worry about the rest later. save your money for now. stay in your budget... let us know:gunz:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
sdiss said:
bump still looking for any input
The most important thing on this truck would probably be checking to see if any of the recalled/commonly warranted parts have been replaced. Other than that it seems like a fair price for a truck of that many miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts