Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about it ever since I got the truck. Not sure what I would get considering I never have messed around with this kind of stuff, but I do know I don't want a super expensive one because if I don't like it I'm out X amount of cash considering I don't have a lot of money since me and my girl are both going to be in school soon and both our jobs aren't very good. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :)

·
Registered
14,236 Posts
what year is your truck and is it 4x4 or 4x2. maggy's are good replacments with great power gains. flowmasters sound good, but killed my performance. banks cat back exhaust FTMFW (for the Mother f'er win) lol

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
if you want cheap find a mom and pop shop that will do turn down. i have magnaflow. they are really loud:redblob"

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Dude, if you really want, I've got a bullet and resonated tip that I used for like 1000 miles. Might still have a turn down too. You could do the install your self really easy, and I'd let ya have the stuff for $30

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I DEFINITELY know what you mean about the music haha. In the cab, the borla is pretty mellow. You can tell its not stock, but its nothing crazy. Its about half as loud as a bullet lol

·
Registered
6,462 Posts

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Yeah she no likey loud... Everything about my truck is loud haha :D

Resonated tips smooth out the sound and muffle the sound a little bit. I had to buy a new one when I switched pipes, but the one I have is perfect for your pipes haha.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just tell her if you she ever gets hearing problems you'll buy her a hearing aide hahahaha :D alright man I'll look into some of this stuff some and make a decision never can go with the first one because I change my mind so dang much haha.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Sweetness. Ill be at WSU vancouver in fall, clarks a pretty nice school too. I may be 18, but I know a lot about these trucks. You ever need any help, hit me up :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.