Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Not the greatest camera, and it doesnt do either muffler justice. I don't mind meetin' up if you want to hear the bullet in person :D
The truck really changed between those two vids haha

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks man I would but I'm constantly working to keep up with the bills and the rent. But thanks for the vids I'll have to check them out when I find my laptop cord :)

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Just offerin' haha. No problem! They sound decent in the video, but they'll both put a HUGE smile on your face when you first hear it :D

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Actually, i still have my stock piping out in the garage if you end up with the borla... In particular one custom pipe you'll need so the muffler fits. That way you would save $$$ on install :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I still haven't decided yet. Hell who knows I might not even get one. Time will only tell now hahaha :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
That DynoMax sounds awesome! How are the HP gains?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Paired with the y-pipe, it kicks some serious ***. HUGE gains through the whole powerband

·
Registered
678 Posts
Awesome, about how much would that setup cost?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
The muffler and y-pipe = $95 shipped from summit
Installation, dumped over the rear axle = $130

Shop prices will vary, but so worth it :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Cool, I'm looking for a muffler that is deep, but not too obnoxious if you know what I mean. I want to be able to tell it's there, but not to the point that it's real loud in the cab. I had a Magnaflow on my last T and it sounded good, but wasn't quite deep enough for me.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts