Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your in North Florida or South Georgia tell us where and where would you travel to in order for a meet.

1. Jacksonville area
2. Daytona
3. St. Augustine

If you have another suggestion list it in the numerical order and I will add it to the list for others. If you know how to do it as a poll put it up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
you know my choice. but to add to it, id have no problem driving down to daytona as well. but i have no idea of where to meet down there.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
old townnn... lol im riding up with transformers convoy this year..

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I am planning on attending at least the Friday night portion of that one. I was just thinking of something on a smaller scale, Hang out eat some wings drink some beer. We had one the 14th of this month here in Orange Park and it was a blast. Just looking for more attendance. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
old towns an overnighter ? i did not know that.. cheiitt lol.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On Friday nights at OT they have 1970-present cars and on Saturday nights they have 1969-begining cars. They do a drive at 8:30 through the streets so everyone can see and hear the cars. On Friday night they are going to Show the trucks at OT and do the cruise and on Saturday they will have the regular meet. I dont know if I am going to the meet though. I was just looking to get some smaller "Get togethers" put together with 10-15 trucks. We had 6 at the little meet and greet in Orange park the 14th. Was fun, got to check out some cool rides.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
right-o i just read up on it. i had no clue it was a all nighter lol transformer never told me.but im deffinatley in for it !

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
right-o i just read up on it. i had no clue it was a all nighter lol transformer never told me.but im deffinatley in for it !
Friday night is the Cruise.
Saturday is the dyno and parking lot o-fun. (judging the contest, etc.)

52 trucks showed last time. I told Transformer to expect 70 for October!

·
Registered
789 Posts
heck yeah i have been to two of them and both were a lot of fun. the friday cruise is the best part for me. you know i am an attention whore.
here are pics of my truck from the last two meets.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SoBeGraphics said:
heck yeah i have been to two of them and both were a lot of fun. the friday cruise is the best part for me. you know i am an attention whore.
here are pics of my truck from the last two meets.
Very nice. Looking foreward to it. My dad has a 1963 Ford Falcon we show on Saturday nights.

Anyone else in the area want to chime in on the N. Florida meet?

·
Registered
296 Posts
orlando:rockon

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ldizzle_sks,comeonitsatitan, would you guys be willing to come to Daytona for a little meet if we could get 10-15 trucks? Its about 1.5-2 hours for us. Just trying to get an idea of who and where. Their are a few guys in Savhana area that need to chime in. I dont mind driving a little ways. How bout it MOTORVISIONS???? JBRAWN???RACINBOY???JASONMOTOX???SALTY DOG???

·
Registered
983 Posts
hey brotha. id be willing to try some meets in different spots. st, augustine, here in daytona, orlando. guess ill have to keep up on this thread. hopefully we can get a bigger group together. still waiting for my wheels though hopefully ill get em this week(since they promised me them last week!), how ever i did install avs smoke taillight covers -which look alot better than lamin-x. to bad the avs headlight covers are out of stock at the moment. oh well keep this updated. later

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
motorvisions said:
hey brotha. id be willing to try some meets in different spots. st, augustine, here in daytona, orlando. guess ill have to keep up on this thread. hopefully we can get a bigger group together. still waiting for my wheels though hopefully ill get em this week(since they promised me them last week!), how ever i did install avs smoke taillight covers -which look alot better than lamin-x. to bad the avs headlight covers are out of stock at the moment. oh well keep this updated. later
I personally think with the right wheels that truck is going to come together with that outrageous front end. You going to the Old Town meet. I definantly want to get a little better turn out for the meet and the the wings and beer maybe this time without the trooper.:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
983 Posts
i know im so impacient. did you see the pic of what i ordered? i stopped into the wheel shop today to check if they had come in and there was a fellow titan owner in there with a f-d up chrome rear bumper. so he might buy my stock one or have me build him one. oh yeah my new rear bumper is almost done. will post pics soon. we were talking about going to old town, but thats so far off i cant plan ahead.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
motorvisions said:
i know im so impacient. did you see the pic of what i ordered? i stopped into the wheel shop today to check if they had come in and there was a fellow titan owner in there with a f-d up chrome rear bumper. so he might buy my stock one or have me build him one. oh yeah my new rear bumper is almost done. will post pics soon. we were talking about going to old town, but thats so far off i cant plan ahead.
who let me guess, comeonitsatitan ??? ??

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
motorvisions said:
No I didnt see the pic of what you ordered post it up again. Gota see the new rear bumper I can only imagine. Its a long ways away till OT but its my B-day weekend so we are going to be down there anyway, me and the girl. Killscatzforfun, how long does it take you to get to Daytona?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts