Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a few extra $$'s that are burning a hole in my pocket, so I'm thinking of making a few more upgrades to my suspension system. First, I will list my current setup, and then list what I intend to upgrade to. My largest concern is surrounding the UCA's and the rear leaf springs....

Current Front:
6" PC Stage 1 Lift
SAW Coils (set low)
No Anti-Sway Bar

Current Rear:
Bilstein 5125 Shocks
PC 3" Blocks
PRG Street Traction Bars
Total Chaos Shackes (-3/4")

Proposed Front:
PRG or Rough Country Upper Control Arms
Custom PRG Shock Spacer

Proposed Rear:
Deaver C-30's
Remove PC 3" Block
PRG 1.5" Block
New U-Bolts

What are everyone's thoughts on this proposed setup? I guess my biggest concern is making sure it's all level when I'm done, and that there is no coil bucket contact.

My other issue is that the PRG UCA's are sweet, but a bit more than the RC arms. Can anyone guarantee me that there is NO coilbucket interference with the RC arms? I like the fact that the balljoint is sealed better on them also, since I'm here in the "Salt Belt". haha

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
when I ordered my radflos for my 6" lift i asked Greg about adding his UCA and he said that if I did that he would have to build the coilover differently so that it would utilize the uca properly allowing more travel. I was under the impression that you could use any of the extended coilover shocks with his uca but maybe its just the radflos and not the saw's. Other than that I like your proposed set up. Thats everything I would do if I was going to upgrade frt and rear.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
when I ordered my radflos for my 6" lift i asked Greg about adding his UCA and he said that if I did that he would have to build the coilover differently so that it would utilize the uca properly allowing more travel. I was under the impression that you could use any of the extended coilover shocks with his uca but maybe its just the radflos and not the saw's. Other than that I like your proposed set up. Thats everything I would do if I was going to upgrade frt and rear.

Thanks for your input. Wonder what's up with the different coilovers. Will have to make a call I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts