Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys. I lately been thinking of making my truck into a pre-runner set-up lately and just want some of your input. The TITAN's attributes in the off-road scene are awesome and I've been really wanting that for my truck when I first got it. But I was given the 22'' rims and kind of got addicted to the speed scene. Well, the truck is fast...can't make it any faster...the bling effect kind of wore off...so I'm considering selling the rims and getting me a nice suspension because I want to take my truck off-roading. P.S....I don't want a stupid crazy...all for show....lift either. I want everything I get to function. As you can see...I know nothing about the off-road scene so I need some help. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
162,264 Posts
Now you're coming around. Trucks are for lifting. Cars are for lowering. :thumbsup: You know you're going to get at least one "PRG" response here, right? :lol:

But hey, it's been fun following your racing.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carbeaux said:
Now you're coming around. Trucks are for lifting. Cars are for lowering. :thumbsup: You know you're going to get at least one "PRG" response here, right? :lol:

But hey, it's been fun following your racing.
Well, I heard Nissan is coming out with a 395hp TITAN in the following years. That will be my bling truck while this TITAN will be my catch some air truck.

·
Super Moderator
162,264 Posts
Now you're REALLY talking. Best of both worlds? Now you just need the Skyline when it hits the US shores too. :D

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
vegastitan21 said:
lol just get sum big tires and fiberglass. thats how the cool guys do it.
YOu mean "Dah Posers." If I wanted the looks then that would be a good route....but it won't do anything for me as far as off-roading goes.

·
Registered
691 Posts
well.. thay do allow for more bottoming i would think

i mean your tires wont hit the fenders and can do more travel

i cant afford to use my STOCK

truck like that (it is my only vehicle, well i drive a work van too)
but if i could i would!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i kinda wanna do the same thing with mine brace. i dunno tho... cant make up my mind.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
titan814 said:
i kinda wanna do the same thing with mine brace. i dunno tho... cant make up my mind.
You kind of getting the same itch I got....damn! You can only do so much with a bling out truck.....but with a Pre-runner...damn...the fun is endless.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts