Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that nobody even want's to get the tire rack tires. I was just looking around and no post's were made here since middle of december. It's too bad that they are not active on here like they are on other sites. Oh well.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow, I bought 4 SETS of tires from them last year!!!!! and when the TITAN needs them, They WILL come from THE TIRE RACK!!!!!!!!!!! :teethmast

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
TITAN MAN said:
It appears that nobody even want's to get the tire rack tires. I was just looking around and no post's were made here since middle of december. It's too bad that they are not active on here like they are on other sites. Oh well.

It is mostly from the fact that they are not active on this site like some of the other vendors on here. I have head they are active on other sites, and it would be nice if they spent some time here as well. Oh well... At least they help pay for the site so we can use it for free!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Maybe it would help if tire manufactures would press more tires for the Titan other than the Goodyears or Continnental.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
VShortt said:
This is just a test
Bout time you updated that sig pic! I was getting tired of lookig at that low rider! :zzzz: :werd:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
37L1 said:
testing cuz this area is dead
Test message received, area is reported dead, units responding at 10.06 a.m to investigate the hot donoughnut sign flashing.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
testing a new test pic for testing purposes :domohit:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
one more time mon... Dis is how we do it in Jamaica...

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Wow, this is one happen place. :haveredfl

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
here we go again. Darn language filters

Attachments

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
HavockWK said:
Bout time you updated that sig pic! I was getting tired of lookig at that low rider! :zzzz: :werd:
Didn't your mother ever tell you that words hit harder than a fist!! :domohit: :domohit:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts