Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
VShortt said:
Didn't your mother ever tell you that words hit harder than a fist!! :domohit: :domohit:
ummm.... no.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
hey VShortt, remember what we talked about on Sunday? Look at post 7 in this thread...

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
HavockWK said:
hey VShortt, remember what we talked about on Sunday? Look at post 7 in this thread...
I do remember. I saw that yesterday. I guess all is cool. That's good to know.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HavockWK

VShortt said:
I do remember. I saw that yesterday. I guess all is cool. That's good to know.
What's up with my post? You guys have a problem with me or something? Or are you talking about the grill that vshorrt sent me was busted on the top, and you wondered if I noticed?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
SmokedTitan said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HavockWK

What's up with my post? You guys have a problem with me or something? Or are you talking about the grill that vshorrt sent me was busted on the top, and you wondered if I noticed?
Well, he told he he traded grills with you and then you seemed to fall off the boards for a while so he wasn't sure if you ever even got your grill or not. I was just letting him know you got the grill. Everything else is between you two. And I hope your grill was not busted.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The grill looks fine when installed, it's just that the end clip on the top left was cracked off and missing. You can't tell unless you are looking for it. I would have never said anything, but it just seemed like you guys had something you were hiding from me. That's what I hate about text. You can't see the tone of voice that was intended. I have been around the whole time, but I just lurk a lot. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am to lazy to post sometimes.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
SmokedTitan said:
The grill looks fine when installed, it's just that the end clip on the top left was cracked off and missing. You can't tell unless you are looking for it. I would have never said anything, but it just seemed like you guys had something you were hiding from me. That's what I hate about text. You can't see the tone of voice that was intended. I have been around the whole time, but I just lurk a lot. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am to lazy to post sometimes.
Sorry about the sneaky tone... I should have worded it different.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
HavockWK said:
Sorry about the sneaky tone... I should have worded it different.
Don't apologize for the sneaky tone. I am just seeing this for the first time on Thursday April 28th. Smoked Titan, I told Havock at the meet that something must have gone wrong with your grille that I shipped to you because I never heard from you even after having PM'ed you on several occasions weeks after the transaction. The ONLY reason I PM'ed you was to make sure that all was okay. When I didn't hear from you I assumed that something was wrong and that unless you let me know, then there was nothing that I could do. I don't know how to make you certain that I would NEVER try to mislead you or fool you into buying a broken grille. It wasn't broken when I sent it. In fact, I even told you that I was concerned about how they wrapped it because I never saw it once I paid and they took it to a back room. I'm not insulted because I can certainly see your position on this but I will never go out of my way to get something for nothing or use deceit to gain the upper hand in a situation such as this one. If you had only told me that there was a problem, I could have gotten you a new one. It was fullly insured. When I told Havock that I hadn't heard from you he referred me to a post you made in this thread to basically let me know that obviously all was okay. For that I was relieved. If there had been a crack in it, I would have known and I would have disclosed that immediately. Doing other wise is not my style.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
VShortt said:
Don't apologize for the sneaky tone. I am just seeing this for the first time on Thursday April 28th. Smoked Titan, I told Havock at the meet that something must have gone wrong with your grille that I shipped to you because I never heard from you even after having PM'ed you on several occasions weeks after the transaction. The ONLY reason I PM'ed you was to make sure that all was okay. When I didn't hear from you I assumed that something was wrong and that unless you let me know, then there was nothing that I could do. I don't know how to make you certain that I would NEVER try to mislead you or fool you into buying a broken grille. It wasn't broken when I sent it. In fact, I even told you that I was concerned about how they wrapped it because I never saw it once I paid and they took it to a back room. I'm not insulted because I can certainly see your position on this but I will never go out of my way to get something for nothing or use deceit to gain the upper hand in a situation such as this one. If you had only told me that there was a problem, I could have gotten you a new one. It was fullly insured. When I told Havock that I hadn't heard from you he referred me to a post you made in this thread to basically let me know that obviously all was okay. For that I was relieved. If there had been a crack in it, I would have known and I would have disclosed that immediately. Doing other wise is not my style.
Come on! Look at that face....does that look like a face that would mislead you? (I would lay off the Zimas for a few years though Vshortt) :rofl:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
BLWedge09 said:
Come on! Look at that face....does that look like a face that would mislead you? (I would lay off the Zimas for a few years though Vshortt) :rofl:
Lay off the Zima. Now Wedgester. Do you really think thats fair. I did nothing wrong and you're treating me as though I must have harmed a cage full of innocent rabbits or something.

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
this thread got real intersting

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
jhromy said:
this thread got real intersting
Impossible. Didn't you read the thread title? "This area is dead".

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
well there is some breath being pushed into this thread....turn your radio off...dont you hear that...its a heartbeat

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
testing 123458668902894890439078

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
HavockWK said:
testing 123458668902894890439078
I'm Rick James, Biatch!!!!!!!!! (refering to Dave Chappelle)

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I could have lived a long and happy life but then you had to show us a picture of Tiny Tim in your bathtub. :ugh:

21 - 40 of 47 Posts