Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
662 Posts
I think you may be right.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Clearly not an LE. Don't they always have Steering wheel controls for the radio? And look at the radio, what model is that! It's pretty clear to be fraudulant, so who will notify Ebay???

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TitanBlue said:
Clearly not an LE. Don't they always have Steering wheel controls for the radio? And look at the radio, what model is that! It's pretty clear to be fraudulant, so who will notify Ebay???
I emailed the dealer basically calling bull**** on it...I wonder how long it'll be up?

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
No rear sensors, or fogs, and radio controls. Crock of crap. It aint no LE. But someone is sure to buy it. He should knock some off the price for keeping those crappy SRA's on it.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
i know the LE has power seat for the passenger side as well and based on the listing he has that down, however you look at the pic of the passenger seat and no power adjustment buttons are present... so i to call

·
Registered
248 Posts
Something definitely odd about that one :werd: !

As far as I know only the XE's have an all black front; it also has a black painted rear bumper which is usually silver. Features are odd too like missing fogs & radio controls on the steering wheel. Doesn't look like factory leather either.

I ran the VIN on a decoder and it came back to a '07 but didn't state the trim level...

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
No auto air or memory seats. That leather was obviously added....you can tell by the very loose fitment. It looks like a base SE to me...even has the SE wheels.

·
Super Moderator
36,438 Posts
5 spoke wheels, should be 6. Leather should match on the door same as the seats, at least it does on mine.

·
Super Moderator
93,679 Posts
I'm sure some fool will bid on it.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah that looks like my XE with some aftermarket leather thrown on and a back bumper that has been painted. Im sure someone that works at the dealership can do the vin decode on it. I ran it through a few different ones, but they all seem to not differentiate between the 3 models.

·
Super Moderator
93,679 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Hey guys! Look at the awesome deal I just bid on on EBAY!!!! What a great deal for an LE!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
Wasn't there a quote from some guy named P.T. Barnum.......

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Arachnid said:
Blackbeauty said:
Hey guys! Look at the awesome deal I just bid on on EBAY!!!! What a great deal for an LE!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
Wasn't there a quote from some guy named P.T. Barnum.......
Not sure, but I believe it was P.T. Cruiser who once said... Oh well, you all know what he said. No need for me to repeat it. :lol:

Is it just me? Or does the leather on the seats look like it's the wrong color or something?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
E mail sent to ed the salesman:

Hi Ed,

Just a friendly notice that the vehicle listed as a Nissan Titan LE (Top of 3 levels for 2006) is in fact a rebadged XE (Bottom of the 3 levels, SE is in the middle) and the 2 largest Titan Enthusiast websites (titantalk.com and **************) are both talking about this fraudualent looking representation of an LE Titan on your Ebay ad... Please correct the error on Ebay as soon as possible.

Interior pics were the real proof, as it has so many empty spots in the dash buttons, no steering wheel audio controls, no NAV system etc., and the Tailgate Badgeing does not have correct spacing. Many have studied it, and all come to the same easy conclusion, it is not an LE, but an XE. Just thought I'd give you fair warning.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Looks like an XE for sure. Can anyone decode the VIN?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
TitanBlue said:
E mail sent to ed the salesman:

Hi Ed,

Just a friendly notice that the vehicle listed as a Nissan Titan LE (Top of 3 levels for 2006) is in fact a rebadged XE (Bottom of the 3 levels, SE is in the middle) and the 2 largest Titan Enthusiast websites (titantalk.com and **************) are both talking about this fraudualent looking representation of an LE Titan on your Ebay ad... Please correct the error on Ebay as soon as possible.

Interior pics were the real proof, as it has so many empty spots in the dash buttons, no steering wheel audio controls, no NAV system etc., and the Tailgate Badgeing does not have correct spacing. Many have studied it, and all come to the same easy conclusion, it is not an LE, but an XE. Just thought I'd give you fair warning.
So you're saying I should retract my bid? :huh:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts