Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This coming Friday I already have a baby sitter and I will beat my 14.18 and again set the bar for you un-headered guys. LOL They run from 5:30 to 10:30 at night and as long as the weather holds up they are saying clear with a race temp of 35 degrees and a barometric pressure reading of 30.12. That will put the DA at about -1000:) Cant wait, the wife is excited too, she loves it as much as me! I'll keep you posted on the weather as the week goes on but as of now the 14.18 will be beat! Hell who knows, with a good 45 minute cool down I may break 13's, but I doubt it. I didn't let it cool down at all last weekend when I ran the 14.18

·
Registered
383 Posts
Good luck man!!! Keep us posted!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill post results in this thread:) hopefully ill get my leaner map this week:)

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Man......I wonder what my old T woulda run if I had put Uprev on it and got out of the hole clean. I am willing to bet I woulda run a 14.1-14.0 with the same 60ft as you w/out Uprev and 13.9x with it. Damn I do miss that truck..........lol.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
so did the uprev not make much of a difference?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Good New's! I think you can do it!!!

I know your no track rookie, but what i usually do @ the track is, get there an hour early, let the truck cool off completely. When the lanes open i will run 2-3 times, then park it & let it cool completely again. Then, make a few more passes. This way your engine will not be heat soaked & your IAT's will also be lower. This will definitely give you an advantage if you are trying to best your previously time.
Good Luck out There!!! :)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man......I wonder what my old T woulda run if I had put Uprev on it and got out of the hole clean. I am willing to bet I woulda run a 14.1-14.0 with the same 60ft as you w/out Uprev and 13.9x with it. Damn I do miss that truck..........lol.
Agree 100%
so did the uprev not make much of a difference?
.2 gain & 1 mph in the 1/4 mile better than the bdgt

Reactions: 08crewcab

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Thanks one upper....LMAO

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Haha.....'tis true. BUT, I never said I wouldn't get ANOTHER one........lol.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Both Tracks are closed! Too cold they said! What a crock of ****!

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
They won't run if it's under 35ish.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn that sucsk. What about saturday or sunday?
Saturday's track is closed too:( It's going to be 41 tomorrow and they said it's too cold. They are afraid of losing money I guess. So I guess around here I'll never get that great -800 or more DA.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Saturday's track is closed too:( It's going to be 41 tomorrow and they said it's too cold. They are afraid of losing money I guess. So I guess around here I'll never get that great -800 or more DA.
That sucks man. Just come up here and run. The DA is always good. Season starts May15- September something. Im running the Juke on the 15th

1 - 20 of 30 Posts